Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Donaldson could miss 2-3 weeks with calf strain
- See what's new on MLB.TV and catch all the action
- Morales admires Blue Jays' 'intensity on field'
- Spring has arrived: Get tickets, skeds, gear
- Travis close to full health, working with Tulo
- Pearce 'checking every box' in surgery recovery
- Bautista arrives at camp with same approach
- Left field among 5 storylines at spring camp
- Blue Jays' Top 30 Prospects list
- Bautista fits in with Blue Jays culture
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)