Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Stroman dazzles en route to Classic MVP
- Pipeline report: Prospects in Blue Jays' camp
- Estrada dominant, Opitz hits walk-off vs. Tigers
- MLB.TV is counting down to Opening Day
- Q&A with Blue Jays prospect Sean Reid-Foley
- Stroman among All-Classic Team standouts
- Bautista (back) out again, but 'feeling great'
- Donaldson plays four innings in return to field
- Blue Jays' Top 30 Prospects list
- Gibbons' reported contract puts unknowns to rest
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)