Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 79°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 79°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 60°F
02-04-2015 Wed Hi 71°F
Lo 44°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Norris leads Blue Jays' Top 100 Prospects quartet
- Blue Jays ink Santiago to Minor League pact
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 outfielders
- Inbox: Did Blue Jays consider re-signing Janssen?
- Blue Jays president Beeston signs extension, to retire after season
- Loup's role in 'pen amplified after offseason shuffle
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 second basemen
- Blue Jays find plenty of fans in BC
- Blue Jays visit Vancouver to support worthy cause
- Pieces in place for Blue Jays to make run in 2015
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)