Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 61°F
08-01-2015 Sat Hi 48°F
08-02-2015 Sun Hi 53°F
08-03-2015 Mon Hi 63°F
Lo 47°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Price may toe rubber against Royals in finale
- Will the Blue Jays look to add bullpen help?
- Now's the time: GM motivating Blue Jays
- Blue Jays players beaming over acquisitions
- Blue Jays weighing DL decision on Travis
- Hutchison looks to continue run of home success
- Blue Jays club three homers to deck Royals
- Blue Jays pay visit to SickKids Hospital
- Blue Jays win bidding for prized lefty Price
- Blue Jays follow Tulo's lead in rout of Phillies
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)