Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 65°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 49°F
10-27-2014 Mon Hi 46°F
10-28-2014 Tue Hi 64°F
Lo 44°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Buehrle a Gold Glove finalist for Blue Jays
- Expectations of Blue Jays' bullpen left unmet
- Blue Jays' prospect Ochinko drives in five runs in AFL
- Rotation a strength with young stars, vet leadership
- Beloved vendor 'Ralph the Program Guy' passes away
- Diaz gets Minor League deal, Spring Training invite
- Inbox: Will Toronto trade Buehrle or Dickey?
- Right-hander Schultz claimed on waivers from D-backs
- Top prospect Norris has arthroscopic surgery
- Stars of tomorrow ready to shine as '14 AFL season begins
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)