Florida Auto Exchange StadiumDunedin Blue Jays
373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin , FL, 34698
Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (formerly Dunedin Stadium) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Dunedin, Florida just outside of Tampa. The stadium is the spring training home of the Toronto Blue Jays and their minor league affiliate the Dunedin Blue Jays. The stadium has been open since 1990 and holds about 5,500 fans.
11-29-2014 Sat Hi 62°F
11-30-2014 Sun Hi 51°F
12-01-2014 Mon Hi 49°F
12-02-2014 Tue Hi 53°F
Lo 43°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Inbox: How much left to spend after Martin deal?
- Sizing up the powerful AL East after Red Sox's moves
- Blue Jays seek counter to Boston's splash
- Blue Jays sign reliever Burke to Minors deal
- McGriff, Delgado highlight Blue Jays on HOF ballot
- Blue Jays put Navarro on block after Martin signing
- Tepera fills out Blue Jays' roster ahead of Rule 5 Draft
- Blue Jays 'moving forward' but no offers imminent
- Martin comes home, officially joins Blue Jays
- Ranking the top 25 prospects from the Arizona Fall League
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)