Globe Life ParkTexas Rangers
Yes, Arlington would pay for more than 50% of Rangers stadium
Posted June 23, 2016Neil deMause - Field of Schemes So I w...Read More...
Ballpark designer reflects on stadium built to last 100 years
Posted May 27, 2016The Ballpark in Arlington opened in 1994 wi...Read More...
Unanimous: Arlington City Council signs off on $1 billion deal
Posted May 26, 2016Jeff Mosier The Dallas Morning News &nb...Read More...
09-28-2016 Wed Hi 92°F
09-29-2016 Thu Hi 78°F
09-30-2016 Fri Hi 76°F
10-01-2016 Sat Hi 79°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Funding was approved for the Ballpark in Arlington in 1991. Construction began the following year and the first game took place in 1994 when the Rangers hosted the Milwaukee Brewers. The largest crowd to watch a Rangers game was in October of 2010 when 52,419 witnessed Game 3 of the World Series against the San Francisco Giants. Prior to moving into their new ballpark, the Rangers played their home games a short distance away at old Arlington Stadium.
- Majestic Grand Slam Shop in Center Field
- Main Concourse behind Section 44
- Behind Section 30 next to Guest Relations at the Home Plate Gate
- Third Base Entrance
- Behind Section 326 on the Upper Concourse
North and East sides of ballpark - General
- No open flames.
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/03/2017 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/04/2017 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/05/2017 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/07/2017 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/08/2017 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
Majestic Grand Slam Shop
- Center Field
Authentic Collection Clubhouse
- Across from Vandergriff Plaza
- Behind lower Home Run Porch
- Throughout facility
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Rangers looking at 4-man rotation for playoffs
- Get official AL West champs gear
- Andrus fine example for Brewers' Arcia to follow
- Rangers rally past Brewers, regain No. 1 seed
- Statcast of the Day: Beltran's legs carry Rangers
- Bullpen becoming formidable as playoffs near
- Carlos Gomez homer leaves Beltre and Gallo in awe
- In return to field, Jeffress shows talent and fire
- Rangers' Top 30 Prospects list
- Signs point to Choo returning this weekend
Ballpark fatalities stats keeper2015-07-06 17:53:22
Daniel J. Flynn - Breitbach News -
Rangers delay construction of Texas Live! project near ballpark2016-05-16 12:28:49
Gordon Dickon and Max B. Baker Star Telegram...Read More...
Rangers, City of Arlington announce new stadium plans2016-05-20 15:12:41
Evan Grant - Dallas Morning News
Unanimous: Arlington City Council signs off on $1 billion deal2016-05-26 10:32:12
Jeff Mosier The Dallas Morning NewsRead More...
Ballpark designer reflects on stadium built to last 100 years2016-05-27 12:46:57Read More...
Yes, Arlington would pay for more than 50% of Rangers stadium2016-06-23 16:14:28
Neil deMause - Field of Schemes
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max
- Permitted. Must be in plastic containers/bags.