Globe Life ParkTexas Rangers
Rangers' stadium cost to taxpayers: $1.6 billion
Posted October 18, 2016WFAA - DALLAS -- A WFAA-TV analys...Read More...
Yes, Arlington would pay for more than 50% of Rangers stadium
Posted June 23, 2016Neil deMause - Field of Schemes So I w...Read More...
Ballpark designer reflects on stadium built to last 100 years
Posted May 27, 2016The Ballpark in Arlington opened in 1994 wi...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Funding was approved for the Ballpark in Arlington in 1991. Construction began the following year and the first game took place in 1994 when the Rangers hosted the Milwaukee Brewers. The largest crowd to watch a Rangers game was in October of 2010 when 52,419 witnessed Game 3 of the World Series against the San Francisco Giants. Prior to moving into their new ballpark, the Rangers played their home games a short distance away at old Arlington Stadium.
- Majestic Grand Slam Shop in Center Field
- Main Concourse behind Section 44
- Behind Section 30 next to Guest Relations at the Home Plate Gate
- Third Base Entrance
- Behind Section 326 on the Upper Concourse
North and East sides of ballpark - General
- No open flames.
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/03/2017 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/04/2017 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/05/2017 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/07/2017 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Texas Rangers Event Date Time: 04/08/2017 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
Majestic Grand Slam Shop
- Center Field
Authentic Collection Clubhouse
- Across from Vandergriff Plaza
- Behind lower Home Run Porch
- Throughout facility
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Pitching development takes focus at Rangers' meetings
- Texas Live! construction to start this week
- Rangers replace Faulkner on AFL roster
- #AwardWorthy: Vote for your Rangers
- 10 fascinating tidbits about '16 Rangers
- Rangers promote pair of crosscheckers
- This offseason, Mazara aims to 'get better at everything'
- Rangers hoping to stabilize rotation, first, corner OF in 2017
- Beasley, other coaches will return in 2017
- Daniels enters offseason with high '17 expectations
Ballpark fatalities stats keeper2015-07-06 17:53:22
Daniel J. Flynn - Breitbach News -
Rangers delay construction of Texas Live! project near ballpark2016-05-16 12:28:49
Gordon Dickon and Max B. Baker Star Telegram...Read More...
Rangers, City of Arlington announce new stadium plans2016-05-20 15:12:41
Evan Grant - Dallas Morning News
Unanimous: Arlington City Council signs off on $1 billion deal2016-05-26 10:32:12
Jeff Mosier The Dallas Morning NewsRead More...
Ballpark designer reflects on stadium built to last 100 years2016-05-27 12:46:57Read More...
Yes, Arlington would pay for more than 50% of Rangers stadium2016-06-23 16:14:28
Neil deMause - Field of Schemes
Rangers' stadium cost to taxpayers: $1.6 billion2016-10-18 14:47:37
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max
- Permitted. Must be in plastic containers/bags.