Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Bostick blasts first Chiefs homer in 6-4 loss
- New-look Chiefs fall to RailRiders
- Bostick, Collier, Lopez added to Chiefs' roster
- Chiefs Announce the Return of the Syracuse Baseball Wall of Fame
- Turner, Goodwin lead Chiefs over Mud Hens Sunday
- Chiefs outlast Mud Hens 6-4
- Chiefs shut out by Mud Hens
- Turner's big night helps Chiefs beat PawSox
- Syracuse Chiefs to Hold First Ever "Pride Night"
- Chiefs to Hold Third Annual Reopening Day
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)