Alliance Bank StadiumSyracuse Chiefs
1 Tex Simone Dr, Syracuse, NY, 13208
NBT Bank Stadium was known as Alliance Bank Stadium until 2013. The stadium opened in 1997 with an AstroTurf playing surface and construction costs of $33 million. The stadium switched to a natural grass playing surface in 2008. It has a seating capacity of 11,071 and is home to the minor league baseball Syracuse Chiefs. The stadium has additional seating capacity through their luxury seating and banquet room. The Chiefs are associated with the MLB's Washington Nationals. In 2012 the stadium added a new videoboard which has an LED HD display and is one of the largest of its kind in minor league baseball. The stadium has also hosted soccer games, concerts such as Bob Dylan, and outdoor hockey games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Concourse area
- $2.00 - $8.00
- Chiefs Are Bringing Back Historic Colors, Red, White, & Blue!
- Syracuse Chiefs Introduce 2016 Season Ticket Memberships
- Syracuse Chiefs Announce Holiday Sale, Nov. 19-24, 27-28
- Burriss, Chiefs walk off in finale
- RailRiders beat Chiefs on season-finale eve
- Ballou, Chiefs walk off over RailRiders
- IronPigs beat Chiefs in road finale
- Ballou, Chiefs rally late, edge IronPigs
- Chiefs beat Bisons to close season series
- Skole homers twice as Chiefs blast Bisons
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)