Angel Stadium of AnaheimLos Angeles Angels
Angels end stadium negotiations with Anaheim
Posted September 29, 2014Bill Shaikin - Los Angeles Times - The...Read More...
Angels testing metal detectors at ballpark this week
Posted August 13, 2014By Orange County Register Blog - ANAHE...Read More...
Appraisal Shows Angel Stadium Land Worth Up To $325M
Posted May 6, 2014Posted: Monday, May 5, 2014 11:14 am ...Read More...
10-02-2014 Thu Hi 102°F
10-03-2014 Fri Hi 100°F
10-04-2014 Sat Hi 102°F
10-05-2014 Sun Hi 97°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The field dimensions for Anaheim Stadium were compiled from a scientific study conducted in the 1960s by the Angels and based on air density. The goal was to construct a ballpark that was fairly balanced for hitters and pitchers. Originally built in a baseball configuration, Anaheim Stadium was completely enclosed in 1980 to accommodate the NFL’s Rams. In 1996, the stadium underwent major renovations when minority owners, The Walt Disney Company, returned the stadium to its original configuration as a baseball-only facility. The renovation project included outfield bleacher pavilions and a “California Spectacular” outfield scene in which geysers erupt and a stream flows down a mountainside.
- Field Level Concourse Section 110
- Field Level Concourse Section 126
- Field Level Concourse Section 418
- Field Level Concourse Section 520
Surrounding facility - General
- Designated areas only. Gas/Propane grills only.
- Kids: $5.00-$12.00
- Left Field Pavilion: $16.00-$23.00
- Right Field Pavilion: $18.00-$25.00
- Right Field MVP: $26.00-$33.00
- Right Field Hall of Fame: $29.00-$36.00
- Upper View: $12.00-$19.00
- View Allstars: $14.00-$21.00
- Lower View Box: $17.00-$24.00
- View MVP: $20.00-$27.00
- Lower View Allstar: $22.00-$29.00
- Lower View MVP : $35.00-$42.00
- Terrace Box: $28.00-$40.00
- Terrace Preferred : $35.00-$50.00
- Field Box : $33.00-$45.00
- Terrace All Star: $47.00-$59.00
- Lower Field Box: $41.00-$53.00
- Field Preferred: $50.00-$62.00
- Field Allstar: $58.00-$77.00
- Terrace MVP: $65.00-$77.00
- Lower Field Allstar: $65.00-$77.00
- Field MVP: $85.00-$97.00
- Field Hall of Fame: $95.00-$107.00
- Dugout MVP: $110.00-$112.00
- Diamond: $150.00-$235.00
- Club : $34.00-$90.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2.00 - 10.00
California Pizza Kitchen
Beach Pit BBQ
- Tale of the tape: Game 1
- Trout primed to assume Mr. October mantle
- Weaver hungrier for title after two close calls
- Angels hope to keep speedy Royals off basepaths
- Angels aim to avoid rust during downtime
- Royals-Angels ALDS: Did you know?
- Shoemaker gets Game 2 in Halos' three-man rotation
- Hamilton aims to atone for injury-riddled season
- Against lefty Vargas, Halos go with Cron at DH
- Weaver looks to cool off Royals in Game 1 of ALDS
Appraisal Shows Angel Stadium Land Worth Up To $325M2014-05-06 19:23:58
Angels testing metal detectors at ballpark this week2014-08-13 14:13:55
By Orange County Register Blog -
Angels end stadium negotiations with Anaheim2014-09-29 17:38:03
Bill Shaikin - Los Angeles Times -
- All items subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Hand-held, no gameplay video.
- Factory sealed plastic. I liter or less.
- 16x16x8 inches max
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (714) 939-9700
Enjoy the neighborhood-style living that makes us one of the top hotels near Angel Stadium for guests visiting the LA area.
Phone no: (714) 704-2992
Live, Love, Eat, share my love and passion for food, wine and a great life.
Phone no: (714) 935-0101
The restaurant that gained a loyal following in the shadow of Angel stadium, returns to a NEW Location on the corner of Sportstown& Katella Avenue on the ground floor corner of the AvalonBay Luxury Residential Building!
Phone no: (714) 634-9200
At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class.