Angel Stadium of AnaheimLos Angeles Angels
Chinese developer plans retail project next to Angel Stadium
Posted May 13, 2015Andrew Khouri - Los Angeles Times - A ...Read More...
L.A. Angels nickel-and-dime their stadium workers
Posted February 10, 2015Michael Hiltzik - Los Angeles Times - ...Read More...
Man beaten outside Angels Stadium
Posted October 6, 2014FOX News - Associated Press - The fan ...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The field dimensions for Anaheim Stadium were compiled from a scientific study conducted in the 1960s by the Angels and based on air density. The goal was to construct a ballpark that was fairly balanced for hitters and pitchers. Originally built in a baseball configuration, Anaheim Stadium was completely enclosed in 1980 to accommodate the NFL’s Rams. In 1996, the stadium underwent major renovations when minority owners, The Walt Disney Company, returned the stadium to its original configuration as a baseball-only facility. The renovation project included outfield bleacher pavilions and a “California Spectacular” outfield scene in which geysers erupt and a stream flows down a mountainside.
- Field Level Concourse Section 110
- Field Level Concourse Section 126
- Field Level Concourse Section 418
- Field Level Concourse Section 520
Surrounding facility - General
- Designated areas only. Gas/Propane grills only.
- Kids: $5.00-$12.00
- Left Field Pavilion: $16.00-$23.00
- Right Field Pavilion: $18.00-$25.00
- Right Field MVP: $26.00-$33.00
- Right Field Hall of Fame: $29.00-$36.00
- Upper View: $12.00-$19.00
- View Allstars: $14.00-$21.00
- Lower View Box: $17.00-$24.00
- View MVP: $20.00-$27.00
- Lower View Allstar: $22.00-$29.00
- Lower View MVP : $35.00-$42.00
- Terrace Box: $28.00-$40.00
- Terrace Preferred : $35.00-$50.00
- Field Box : $33.00-$45.00
- Terrace All Star: $47.00-$59.00
- Lower Field Box: $41.00-$53.00
- Field Preferred: $50.00-$62.00
- Field Allstar: $58.00-$77.00
- Terrace MVP: $65.00-$77.00
- Lower Field Allstar: $65.00-$77.00
- Field MVP: $85.00-$97.00
- Field Hall of Fame: $95.00-$107.00
- Dugout MVP: $110.00-$112.00
- Diamond: $150.00-$235.00
- Club : $34.00-$90.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2.00 - 10.00
California Pizza Kitchen
Beach Pit BBQ
- Cowgill scratched due to right hand injury
- Angels break even, but expect more
- Angels go quietly in series finale at Fenway
- Bedrosian serves up big hit in return to Angels
- Weaver aims to keep cruising vs. Ross, Padres
- Napoli remains a thorn in Angels' side
- Two homers by Napoli sink Wilson at Fenway
- Morin heading to DL with oblique strain
- Working out of bullpen agrees with Alvarez
- Can one inning jump-start Angels' offense?
Tustin wants Angels, but who pays for the ballpark?2014-10-02 14:37:09
Bill Shaikin - L.A. Times
Man beaten outside Angels Stadium2014-10-06 14:13:10
FOX News - Associated Press -
L.A. Angels nickel-and-dime their stadium workers2015-02-10 15:08:44
Michael Hiltzik - Los Angeles Times -<...Read More...
Chinese developer plans retail project next to Angel Stadium2015-05-13 14:36:53
Andrew Khouri - Los Angeles Times -
- All items subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Hand-held, no gameplay video.
- Factory sealed plastic. I liter or less.
- 16x16x8 inches max
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (714) 939-9700
Enjoy the neighborhood-style living that makes us one of the top hotels near Angel Stadium for guests visiting the LA area.
Phone no: (714) 704-2992
Live, Love, Eat, share my love and passion for food, wine and a great life.
Phone no: (714) 935-0101
The restaurant that gained a loyal following in the shadow of Angel stadium, returns to a NEW Location on the corner of Sportstown& Katella Avenue on the ground floor corner of the AvalonBay Luxury Residential Building!
Phone no: (714) 634-9200
At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class.