Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
03-29-2015 Sun Hi 42°F
03-30-2015 Mon Hi 46°F
03-31-2015 Tue Hi 47°F
04-01-2015 Wed Hi 46°F
Lo 27°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- DanceBlue Night April 30
- Caravan to Morehead Tues; new dates for Corbin, Columbia
- Caravan in London/Corbin postponed
- Columbia caravan event postponed
- Bourbon Central student wins Hit the Books design contest
- Caravan rolls on: Columbia, Corbin, Morehead
- Fan Fest March 14: A taste of 2015
- Education Days, presented by Zaxby's, back for 2015
- Feb. 23 caravan stop moved to BDs
- Caravan set for March 4 in Columbia
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)