Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
11-29-2014 Sat Hi 31°F
11-30-2014 Sun Hi 44°F
12-01-2014 Mon Hi 53°F
12-02-2014 Tue Hi 29°F
Lo 28°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- Home Run for the Holidays Package
- Legends release 2015 game times
- 3-peat: Sandersville celebrates 2013-14 HTB win
- Legends invite schools to 'Hit the Books'
- Ready to rappel: Big L to 'Brave the Blue' Thursday
- Golden Bobblehead! Legends win for RWB
- Former Legend Altuve claims AL batting title
- Legends in the Community: Big L is busy
- Legends announce 2015 schedule
- Junis, Schwindel honored by Royals
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)