Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 17°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 24°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 11°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 15°F
Lo 1°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- Caravan ready to roll
- Former Legends get spring training invites
- Non-profits invited for Community Org program
- National Anthem Tryouts | Feb. 21-22
- Chainsaws, Canseco, Clifford and more in 2015
- Ramirez named manager for 2015
- Legends' donations top $715,000 for 2014
- Home Run for the Holidays Package
- Legends release 2015 game times
- 3-peat: Sandersville celebrates 2013-14 HTB win
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)