Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- Red White and Boom - 2 Day Event Date Time: 06/26/2015 12:55PM
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival Event Date Time: 06/26/2015 5:00PM
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival Event Date Time: 06/27/2015 5:00PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- Legends get 19 hits, win 10-3
- Greenville edges Legends 5-4
- Legends rally in 9th for 4-3 win
- Red White & Boom tickets on sale Friday
- Homestand includes Fur Circus, replica jersey, fireworks and more
- Intimidators win second game of series 4-1
- Legends win 14-13 on walk-off walk in 10th
- Hagerstown tops Legends 5-2 as Gardner stars
- Legends even series with 5-1 win
- Suns take series opener 3-2
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)