Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
207 Legends Lane, Lexington, KY, 40505
Built with baseball and entertainment in mind, the Whitaker Bank Ballpark was opened in 2001 as Applebee’s Park. Later on in 2011, the Whitaker Bank got the naming rights of the stadium and hence, the present name. The stadium is home to Lexington Legends who play minor league baseball and 6,994 fans can be seen at the stadium at any given time. Fans love the “Budweiser Stables” where they can have a picnic while watching the game. There is also a “Pepsi Party Deck” by the wall of the right field which is rented out to groups. Guests who have passes and members enjoy the delicacies of the “Kentucky Ale Taproom” restaurant which is near the home plate and the main entrance of the stadium. Families love to come here as there is also a play area for children and an obstacle course near the third base.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival- Friday Event Date Time: 09/02/2016 12:00PM
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival: 3 Day Event Date Time: 09/02/2016 TBA
- Red White & Boom Music Festival- Saturday Event Date Time: 09/03/2016 TBA
- Red White & Boom Music Festival- Sunday Event Date Time: 09/04/2016 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- Legends release 2016 promotions
- Legendary Love: Big L-entines are back!
- 2016 Legends caravan is under way
- Legends' donations for 2015 top $1,000,000
- 13 former Legends on Royals ST roster
- Legends announce start times for 2016 home games
- STEAM students headed for ''Stache Tank'
- William Wells Brown students present ideas in 'Stache Tank'
- Barnes enjoys community service, international experience
- National Anthem Tryouts Feb. 13 & 14 at Fayette Mall
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)