Whitaker Bank BallparkLexington Legends
Whitaker Bank Ballpark (formerly Applebee's Park) is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Lexington, Kentucky. The stadium is home to the minor league baseball team, the Lexington Legends. The stadium has been open since 2001 and has a capacity of 6,500.
- Whitaker Bank Ballpark
207 Legends Lane Lexington, KY 40505
Call at (859) 252-4487
- William Shea
- Whitaker Bank Corporation
- Applebee's Park
- Right-Center Fie
- 1st Base side of the Concourse near Gate 3.
- Next to the Main Entrance
On-site - General
Surrounding area - Public
- Each side of the Main Concourse
- Main Concourse
- 3rd Base Side
- 3 designated areas throughout
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video. For personal-use only.
- Permitted in designated areas.
- Prohibited. Medical needs only.