Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
10-02-2014 Thu Hi 80°F
10-03-2014 Fri Hi 65°F
10-04-2014 Sat Hi 66°F
10-05-2014 Sun Hi 76°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- 2011 NATURAL SENDS ROYALS TO ALDS
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS RELEASE ROSTER FOR WILD CARD GAME
- 2013 Natural Leads Omaha to Championship
- THE SEVENTH SEASON REVIEW
- NATURALS ALUMNI SHINE FOR AMERICAN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS
- ROYALS TAB FERGUSON, ADAMS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL AWARDS
- NATURALS DROP SEASON FINALE
- NATURALS STYMIED BY TRAVELERS
- NATURALS BULLPEN STRONG IN LOSS
- NATURALS WIN ON LATE-INNING SACRIFICE FLY
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)