Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 68°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 80°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 81°F
04-27-2014 Sun Hi 76°F
Lo 57°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- BIG INNINGS FUEL NATURALS' WIN OVER CARDINALS
- THRELKELD'S WALK-OFF HOME RUN BLASTS NATURALS PAST SPRINGFIELD
- Homestand Highlights: April 21 - April 24
- NATURALS WIN SECOND STRAIGHT
- NATURALS OFFENSE EXPLODES IN WIN OVER TULSA
- NATURALS DOWNED BY DRILLERS IN SERIES OPENER
- MIDLAND OUTLASTS NATURALS IN TWIN BILL
- Monday's Naturals vs. Midland Game Postponed
- Hall of Fame to Host Minor League Days Every Friday of 2014 Season
- Midland Takes Game 1 of Series
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)