Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS: AUGUST 28 - AUGUST 31
- NATURALS EDGE CARDINALS FOR THIRD STRAIGHT WIN
- FUENMAYOR, DZIEDZIC NAMED TEXAS LEAGUE POST-SEASON ALL STARS
- NATURALS DEFEAT CARDINALS BEHIND BONIFACIO
- SCHWINDEL GRAND SLAM SENDS NATURALS PAST CARDINALS
- Homestand Highlights: August 25 - August 31
- NATURALS SUNK BY HOOKS IN FINALE, 6-2
- POUNDERS, NATURALS EVEN SERIES WITH 2-1 WIN OVER HOOKS
- LATE RALLY FALLS SHORT IN 9-7 LOSS TO THE HOOKS
- LIDDI'S INFIELD SINGLE IN TOP OF 13TH GIVE NATURALS 3-2 WIN
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)