Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- NATURALS CLIPPED IN FINALE, 9-8
- LATE RALLY FALLS SHORT AS NATURALS EDGED BY MIDLAND, 5-4
- ALEX LIDDI NAMED TEXAS LEAGUE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
- NATURALS FALL IN OPENER AT MIDLAND, 3-2
- DIEKROEGER PLAYS HERO IN EXTRA-INNING WIN OVER FRISCO
- LATE RALLY DRIVES FRISCO PAST NATURALS, 9-6
- PLENTY OF OFFENSE FUELS EXPLOSION AT FRISCO IN 15-4 WIN
- REED DOMINANT IN DOUBLE-A DEBUT
- ADAMS DELIVERS NATURALS AN EXTRA INNING WIN
- DRILLERS DEFEAT NATURALS ON FRIDAY NIGHT
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)