Arvest BallparkNorthwest Arkansas Naturals
3000 S. 56th St, Springdale, AR, 72762
Arvest Ballpark is the home of minor league team Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Since breaking ground in 2007, the ballpark has hosted several festivals, fairs, and car shows, in addition to 70 home ball games each season. The designers of the park, Populous, have also designed venues such as Camden Yards, Progressive Field, and Coors Field, among many other major and minor sporting facilities throughout the United States.
09-02-2014 Tue Hi 88°F
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 93°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 94°F
09-05-2014 Fri Hi 92°F
Lo 70°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Next to the Red Dirt Outfitters Retail Store
On-site - General
- No alcohol. One space per vehicle.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourses
- Section 114
Red Dirt Outfitters
- Home Plate Entrance
- NATURALS DROP SEASON FINALE
- NATURALS STYMIED BY TRAVELERS
- NATURALS BULLPEN STRONG IN LOSS
- NATURALS WIN ON LATE-INNING SACRIFICE FLY
- Homestand Highlights: August 30 - September 1
- FERGUSON, ADAMS SELECTED TO POST-SEASON ALL STAR TEAM
- 2011 MLB ALL-STAR OPTIONED TO DOUBLE-A NORTHWEST ARKANSAS
- FLETCHER RACKS UP THREE RBI IN 7-3 LOSS
- ANDY FERGUSON PROMOTED TO TRIPLE-A OMAHA
- FORMER NATURALS LEAD CHARGE FOR FIRST PLACE ROYALS
- All bags are subject to search
- Right Field grass area only
- Permitted. Still and hand-held video cameras permitted,.
- Permitted in the berm area only.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fit under seat.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)