Simon Skjodt Assembly HallIndiana Hoosiers
1001 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN, 47408
Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall was previously known as Assembly Hall and is home to Indiana University's NCAA men's basketball team, the Hoosiers. The stadium is located in Bloomington, Indiana and features a hardwood playing surface. The stadium opened in 1971 with initial construction costs of $26.6 million. The arena has a seating capacity of 17,472. The stadium is going to be renamed Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall to honor Cindy Simon Skjodt who is donating an extremely large amount of money towards the stadium's renovations of $40 million. The 2013 renovations will renovate the lobby, bathrooms, and concession stands as well as adding a new video scoreboard. In 1995 the stadium added a new hardwood playing surface and bleacher seats. In 2010 a practice facility, Cook Hall, was added next to the stadium with locker rooms, training rooms, and new courts.
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 65°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 62°F
10-27-2014 Mon Hi 65°F
10-28-2014 Tue Hi 50°F
Lo 34°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- North and South Lodge
White (East) and Purple (North) -
- $ 15.00
- North and South of Stadium
Grass Lot south of 17th St. - RV Parking
- $ 50.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- Indiana Men's Basketball news
- Hoosier Hysteria Just One Day Away
- Player Thoughts On Upcoming Hoosier Hysteria Presented by Smithville
- Hoosier Hysteria Throwback: Player Introductions
- Sage Steele, NBA Countdown Host and ESPN SportsCenter Co-Host, Returns To Emcee 2014 Hoosier Hysteria Presented by Smithville
- Big Ten Basketball Media Day Central
- Post Practice With Nick Zeisloft
- Tickets For Jimmy V Classic Now On Sale
- Post Practice With James Blackmon, Jr.
- Hoosier Hysteria Set To Start at 6 p.m.
- Permitted - No Camcorders
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)