AT&T CenterSan Antonio Spurs
1 AT&T Center , San Antonio, TX, 78219
AT&T Center is home to the San Antonio Spurs NBA team. The Spurs had wanted a new stadium for quite some time and the stadium’s construction cost $186 million. It opened in October of 2002. AT&T Center was originally known as the SBC Center but when SBC Communications became AT&T, so did the stadium. The name change was official in the beginning of 2006. AT&T Center also hosts ice hockey events and is home to the Rampage, an AHL hockey team. THE PBR hosted a “Built Ford Tough Series” event at AT&T Center in 2009. In addition to sporting events, AT&T Center hosts concerts and it is a smoke-free facility. The facility has 32 bathrooms and luxury seating available with 50 suites as well as just over 2,000 club seats.
01-26-2015 Mon Hi 72°F
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 74°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 75°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 77°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza level at sections 103,110,117 and 125
- Balcony level at sections 208 and 224
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Sections 101 and 206
- South side Plaza level
- Pregame Quotes 1/25/15
- Spurs Injury Report 1/25/15
- Spurs vs Bucks Preview 1/25/15
- Pregame Quotes 1/23/15
- Spurs Injury Report 1/23/15
- Spurs vs Cavs Game on March 12 Will Now Start at 8:30pm
- Spurs vs Lakers Preview 1/23/15
- A Sandwich Hunt in the Nation's Capitol
- Spurs vs Bulls Preview 1/22/15
- Spurs Injury Report 1/21/15
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Must be hand-held. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must be checked in at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)