AT&T FieldChattanooga Lookouts
AT&T Field is an outdoor minor league baseball stadium located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The ballpark is home to the Chattanooga Lookouts, a minor league baseball affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The $10 million stadium opened in 2000 with a standard capacity of 6,340.
- AT&T Field
201 Power Alley Chattanooga, TN 37402
Call at (423) 267-2208
- Frank Burke
- Bellsouth Park
- Left Field
Adjacent to facility - General
- Can't see the event you are searching for?
- Lookouts Fire Twin Shutouts
- Lookouts Lose Homestand Opener
- Lookouts Fall In Homestand Finale
- Lookouts, Stars Split Twin-Bill at AT&T
- Lookouts End Losing Streak with Walkoff Win
- Stars outshine Lookouts, 7-3
- Biscuits Top Lookouts, 7-0
- Suns shut out Lookouts in Game One
- Lookouts are 1-1 Post Puig
- Puig Drives In Five, Lookouts Win 7th Straight
- All guests and items subject to search.