AT&T FieldChattanooga Lookouts
201 Power Alley, Chattanooga, TN, 37402
The AT&T Field is home to the minor league baseball team that is a double A Southern League team, the Chattanooga lookouts. The ballpark opened in 2000 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of $10.2 million. The stadium is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee and the stadium has a current seating capacity of 6,362 and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The facility was formerly known as the Bellsouth Park. The facility has a permanent lighting system in order to accommodate night games as well as restrooms and concessions on site.
07-28-2015 Tue Hi 89°F
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 89°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 89°F
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 87°F
Lo 70°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - General
- Smokies Score Late in 4-1 Win over Lookouts
- Lookouts Score Seven Runs in the Seventh to Vault Past Smokies
- Lookouts Fall to Biscuits in Extra Innings
- Lookouts Remain Hot with 4-1 Win over Biscuits
- Hurlbut Pitches Lookouts to 4-3 Win Over Braves
- Lookouts Drop Doubleheader, but Draw Sellout Crowd of 6,371
- HRs by Sano and Walker II Help Lookouts Close Out First Half With Win
- Harrison's Bases-Clearing Double Spurs Lookouts to a 7-4 Victory
- Wimmers Sizzles in 3-2 Win over Suns
- Lookouts Win First Half North Division Title with an 8-6 Win!
- All guests and items subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)