Autzen StadiumOregon Ducks
Oregon denies piping in sound at Autzen Stadium
Posted September 8, 2014Tyson Alger - The Oregonian - There we...Read More...
Fans Feedback Spurs Improved Autzen Stadium
Posted August 27, 2014GoDucks.com - EUGENE – Desp...Read More...
Autzen Stadium signage to get a 'Fast, Hard, Finish' facelift
Posted June 19, 2014The former green signage inside Autzen Stadiu...Read More...
09-23-2014 Tue Hi 79°F
09-24-2014 Wed Hi 66°F
09-25-2014 Thu Hi 71°F
09-26-2014 Fri Hi 69°F
Lo 51°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The stadium opened in 1967 with construction costs of $2.5 million. The playing surface was Initially a natural grass field, but soon went to an artificial turf. Currently, the stadium uses FieldTurf. The stadium underwent renovations in 2002 which included additional seats and luxury seating. In 2008, the stadium added an HD Scoreboard that allowed for video replay. Unlike a typical football stadium, Autzen was built facing east-west but in a way that prevents the sun from interfering during football season.
- Throughout the Stadium on the Main Concourse
Adjacent - Reserved/Donors to the Duck Athletic Fund
East side of the Stadium at Entr - ADA
- Arizona Wildcats at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 10/02/2014 7:30PM
- Washington Huskies at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 10/18/2014 TBA
- Stanford Cardinal at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 11/01/2014 TBA
- Colorado Buffaloes at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 11/22/2014 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- South Concourse
- East and West ends of the Main Concourse
- Throughout the Stadium
- Consistent Ducks Tied for Third at Husky Invite
- Ducks Gear Up for Pac-12 Play, Civil War Wednesday
- Pac-12 Announces Women's Basketball Schedule
- Ducks Enter Bye Week Looking to Get Better, Get Healthy
- Defense Comes Through When It Matters As Ducks Top Cougs
Autzen Stadium signage to get a 'Fast, Hard, Finish' facelift2014-06-19 20:08:53Read More...
Fans Feedback Spurs Improved Autzen Stadium2014-08-27 19:47:41
Oregon denies piping in sound at Autzen Stadium2014-09-08 17:17:30
Tyson Alger - The Oregonian -
- Top Rim of the Stadium and other outdoor areas
- Permitted. Must remain closed on the seating and aisle areas.
- Permitted. Must be an empty plastic beverage container.