Autzen StadiumOregon Ducks
Autzen Stadium is home to the University of Oregon's Ducks who compete in the Pac-12 Conference. Stadium seating capacity is 54,000, although attendance is routinely announced at more than 59,000. The stadium is named in honor of Portland lumberman, sportsman and philanthropist Thomas J. Autzen. It is located on a 90-acre site adjacent to the north bank area of Eugene's Alton Baker Park. The site is north of the Willamette River and is approximately one-quarter mile north of the main campus, easily accessible by a scenic footbridge.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The stadium opened in 1967 with construction costs of $2.5 million. The playing surface was Initially a natural grass field, but soon went to an artificial turf. Currently, the stadium uses FieldTurf. The stadium underwent renovations in 2002 which included additional seats and luxury seating. In 2008, the stadium added an HD Scoreboard that allowed for video replay. Unlike a typical football stadium, Autzen was built facing east-west but in a way that prevents the sun from interfering during football season.
- Throughout the Stadium on the Main Concourse
Adjacent - Reserved/Donors to the Duck Athletic Fund
East side of the Stadium at Entr - ADA
- 2015 Oregon Ducks Football Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 09/05/2015 TBA
- Eastern Washington Eagles at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 09/05/2015 TBA
- Georgia State Panthers at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 09/19/2015 TBA
- Utah Utes at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 09/26/2015 TBA
- Washington State Cougars at Oregon Ducks Event Date Time: 10/10/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- South Concourse
- East and West ends of the Main Concourse
- Throughout the Stadium
- Mariota, Takeda Earn Pac-12 Medals
- Nogosek Named to Team USA
- Oregon, Auburn Set For 2019 Opener In AT&T Stadium
- Prandini Runs To Worlds
- Ducks Add Seven to International Competition
- Top Rim of the Stadium and other outdoor areas
- Permitted. Must remain closed on the seating and aisle areas.
- Permitted. Must be an empty plastic beverage container.