Bill Snyder Family StadiumK-State Wildcats
1800 College Avenue, Manhattan, KS, 66502
There is a story behind every stadium and the Bill Snyder Family Stadium is no different. It opened in 1968 to replace Memorial Stadium and the Wildcats (NCAA) have played football there ever since. The first game to grace the stadium ended in a roaring victory for Kansas State with a 21-0 played against Colorado State. It was, however, in 2005 that the stadium got it present name to preserve the legend of the football coach of the Wildcats. After undergoing a few renovations, the stadium boasts of 50,000 seating capacity, synthetic GameDayGrass, a hydrotherapy center, concessions and restrooms. The 2013 season also saw the opening of the $90 million West Side Stadium Center in the site of the old Dev Nelson press box.
03-07-2014 Fri Hi 57°F
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 40°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 58°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 65°F
Lo 43°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate H
East and West sides of the Stadi - Reserved
- Must have a permit
East of the Stadium - Public Lot 9
- $15.00/cars, $30.00/charter buses
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the concourse
- West side at the North Entrance
- East and West sides of the Stadium
- Kansas State Football news
- K-State Fans Again Set New First-Day Sales Record
- K-State to Hold Football Coaching Clinic
- K-State Football Announces 2014 Player Reps
- Vaniers Make Largest Private Gift in K-State History
- 2014 Football Ticket Options Announced
- Lucas, Heit Headed to NFL Combine
- Head Coach Bill Snyder Quotes
- K-State Announces 28 in 2014 Signing Class
- Matchup with Auburn Highlights 2014 Football Schedule
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. 1 Liter max. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 18x9x16 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)