Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 83°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 82°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 84°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 80°F
Lo 64°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Hughes off to strong start in Spring Training
- Rosario to arrive at camp 'as soon as he's ready'
- Buxton flashes power with first spring homer
- Twins fall to Blue Jays despite Buxton's first homer
- Hot-hitting Colabello given chance to make roster
- Correia backed by two homers in 'B' game draw
- Hicks, Arcia rest due to minor injuries
- Worley aims for bounce-back season, rotation spot
- Colabello has huge day, delivers ninth-inning winner
- Parmelee, out of options, working diligently this spring
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)