Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
- Bill Hammond Stadium
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy Fort Myers, FL 33912
Call at (239) 768-4210
- Lee County, FL
- Lescher & Mahoney/ Ellerbe Becket
- Left-Center Fiel
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Twins looking to remain active at Winter Meetings
- Next year's Draft deeper, packed with pitchers
- Swarzak, Duensing, Plouffe tendered contracts
- Twins introduce Hughes after completing deal
- Nolasco, Hughes additions point Twins in right direction
- Thome donates $100,000 to help with tornado relief
- Twins introduce free-agent righty Nolasco
- Twins in season with Holiday Week of Giving
- Morris worthy of election into Hall of Fame
- Morris looking for final-ballot bounce into Hall of Fame
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.