Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
09-19-2014 Fri Hi 85°F
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
09-21-2014 Sun Hi 89°F
09-22-2014 Mon Hi 90°F
Lo 73°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Inbox: How can club improve next season?
- Hughes takes the hill to open series with Tribe
- Twins' big sixth trips up Tigers again
- Gardy gets call at first base overturned
- Struggling Perkins to undergo MRI
- MRI reveals no damage in Escobar's shoulder
- Twins announce four-year pact with Chattanooga
- Hicks the hero as Twins walk off over Tigers
- Perkins named Twins' Clemente nominee
- Arcia to miss time with stiffness in back
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)