Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
10-22-2014 Wed Hi 86°F
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 86°F
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 85°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
Lo 60°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Thrilled to be back, Buxton leads Twins' AFL class
- Pitchers unfazed by 20-second clock in third test run
- Hughes leads Twins winners of Diamond Awards
- Twins prospect Reed earns AFL pitching honor
- With mechanical tweaks, May could find Majors success
- Twins' Buxton gets bat going in Fall League action
- Twins outright Pino, Bernier, trim roster to 37
- Marlins prospect DeSclafani sparkles in AFL start
- Yankees prospects lift Scottsdale in AFL opener
- Stars of tomorrow ready to shine as '14 AFL season begins
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)