Bill Hammond StadiumFort Meyers Miracle
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 85°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 87°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 88°F
04-27-2014 Sun Hi 91°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Meyer duels Red Sox prospect into seventh
- Fuld resumes action in return to Tropicana
- Arcia outpaces Willingham as duo progresses
- Guerrier takes another step in comeback bid
- Twins seek length from Nolasco in finale vs. Rays
- Colabello adds four RBIs, lifts Twins in 12th
- Umpires review count, but pitches don't add up
- Fuld joins Twins in familiar setting
- Mastroianni claimed off waivers by Blue Jays
- Top prospect Buxton close to returning to action
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)