Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 76°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 79°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 81°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 81°F
Lo 70°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Depth gives Twins options for No. 5 starter
- AL Central looking like one powerhouse division
- Hammond Stadium renovations enter final stretch
- Twins gear up for 55th annual Winter Caravan
- Twins don't leave Winter Meetings empty-handed
- Twins select righty Graham in Rule 5 Draft
- Santana ready to get started with Twins
- Fall League names 22 to Top Prospects Team
- General manager Ryan staying put with Twins
- Molitor plans tweaks to Spring Training for Twins
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)