Bill Hammond StadiumMinnesota Twins Spring Training
14100 Six Mil Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33912
Bill Hammond Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Fort Myers, Florida in the Lee County Sports Complex. The stadium is the spring training home of the Minnesota Twins and the Fort Myers Miracle of the Florida State League. The $14 million stadium was opened in 1991 and currently has a capacity of 7,500 occupants.
11-24-2014 Mon Hi 86°F
11-25-2014 Tue Hi 87°F
11-26-2014 Wed Hi 65°F
11-27-2014 Thu Hi 71°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Adjacent to facility - Large Grass
- No glass
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $7.00
Grand Slam Gift Shop
- Concourse behind Home Plate
- Willingham opts to retire after 11-year career
- Twins waiting to see if they have highest bid for Yang
- A look back at the careers of first-timers on Hall ballot
- Source: Twins to hire Allen as pitching coach
- Top prospects Sano, Meyer, Rosario on 40-man roster
- Ranking the top 25 prospects from the Arizona Fall League
- Source: Twins tab Guardado as bullpen coach
- Inbox: When will Twins fill out coaching staff?
- Nunez steps in to help MLB All-Stars in victory
- Twins aim to build off strong offensive foundation
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be in plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)