Bowman FieldWilliamsport Crosscutters
1700 W. Fourth St, Williamsport, PA, 17701
Bowman Field is home to the minor league baseball team of the New York Penn League, the Williamsport Crosscutters. The stadium opened in 1926 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of only $75,000. The ballpark is located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania and the field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 4,200 people and has hosted ice hockey games at the rink nearby. The facility was initially known as Memorial Field but was named in honor of J Walton Bowman.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 5th Annual Cutters 5K to Benefit CDC
- Cutters Seeking Pet Photos for Special Jersey
- O' Say Can You Sing?
- Cutters Looking to Fill Summer Positions
- Cutters Looking for Local Military Heroes
- Hot Stove Banquet Raises Over $6,000
- Sandberg & Giles to Headline Cutters Hot Stove Banquet
- Cutters Exec Honored by NYP League
- Former World Series MVP Pat Borders to Manage Cutters in 2015
- Cutters Announce 9th Annual Hot Stove Banquet
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)