Bowman FieldWilliamsport Crosscutters
1700 W. Fourth St, Williamsport, PA, 17701
Bowman Field is home to the minor league baseball team of the New York Penn League, the Williamsport Crosscutters. The stadium opened in 1926 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of only $75,000. The ballpark is located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania and the field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 4,200 people and has hosted ice hockey games at the rink nearby. The facility was initially known as Memorial Field but was named in honor of J Walton Bowman.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- New BB&T Ballpark Deck Plan Unveiled
- Charitable Tuesdays Bigger and Better in 2016
- Cutters Dominican Dinner Returns July 27
- Crosscutters Looking for Host Families
- 6th Annual Cutters 5K to Benefit CDC
- O' Say Can You Sing?
- Spring Community Yard Sale to be Held at BB&T Ballpark
- NYPL Announces Scholarship Contest
- Cutters Offering FREE Tickets on Leap Day!
- Cutters Raise over $5,000 for James V. Brown Library
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)