Breslin Student Events CenterMichigan State Spartans
150 Administration Rd, East Lansing, MI, 48824
The Jack Breslin Student Events Center is home to the Michigan State University's NCAA basketball teams the Spartans. The stadium opened in 1989 after 3 years of construction with initial construction costs of $45 million. It features a hardwood playing court and has a current seating capacity of 14,797 which is slightly reduced from when the center opened in 1989 with a seating capacity of 15,138. The stadium is capable of having 16,280 available seats depending on the set up. In addition to college basketball the stadium also holds the exams for the Michigan State Bar test, music concerts, graduation ceremonies, and circuses. Additions to the stadium include a new replay video board added in 1997, renovated locker rooms in 2007, a new HD Scoreboard in 2011, and repainting of the basketball court in 2012.
01-26-2015 Mon Hi 24°F
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 24°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 33°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 30°F
Lo 19°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- On the Concourse adjacent to Gate B
- $3.00 and up
- No event is scheduled here.
- Across from Gate B on the Concourse
- Throughout the facility
- Michigan State Men's Basketball news
- Nebraska Holds Off The Spartans 79-77
- Top Defenses Meet When MSU Travels To Nebraska
- Post Game Quotes: Michigan State vs. Penn State
- Game Notes vs. Penn State
- Balanced Attack Leads Spartans Past Penn State, 66-60
- Javon Bess: Sticking To The Plan
- Spartans Host Penn State In 400th Game At Breslin
- Spartans Lose Road Game to No. 14 Maryland, 75-59
- Michigan State And Maryland Meet For Second Time In 3 Weeks
- All items are subject to a visual inspection
- Outside at Gate A
- Permitted. No film or flash.
- Permiited. Nothing oversized.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)