Breslin Student Events CenterMichigan State Spartans
150 Administration Rd, East Lansing, MI, 48824
The Jack Breslin Student Events Center is home to the Michigan State University's NCAA basketball teams the Spartans. The stadium opened in 1989 after 3 years of construction with initial construction costs of $45 million. It features a hardwood playing court and has a current seating capacity of 14,797 which is slightly reduced from when the center opened in 1989 with a seating capacity of 15,138. The stadium is capable of having 16,280 available seats depending on the set up. In addition to college basketball the stadium also holds the exams for the Michigan State Bar test, music concerts, graduation ceremonies, and circuses. Additions to the stadium include a new replay video board added in 1997, renovated locker rooms in 2007, a new HD Scoreboard in 2011, and repainting of the basketball court in 2012.
08-27-2014 Wed Hi 79°F
08-28-2014 Thu Hi 81°F
08-29-2014 Fri Hi 83°F
08-30-2014 Sat Hi 89°F
Lo 70°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- On the Concourse adjacent to Gate B
- $3.00 and up
- No event is scheduled here.
- Across from Gate B on the Concourse
- Throughout the facility
- Michigan State Men's Basketball news
- Men's Basketball Schedule Announced
- Tickets For 2014 Orlando Classic Go On Sale Friday
- Forbes Granted NCAA Waiver, Eligible Immediately
- Bracket Announced For 2014 Orlando Classic
- Kaminski Dismissed From Men's Basketball Team
- Two Spartans Named to NABC Honors Court
- Payne And Harris Selected In NBA Draft First Round
- Spartan Trio Eagerly Anticipates NBA Draft
- Transfer Bryn Forbes Will Attend Michigan State
- All items are subject to a visual inspection
- Outside at Gate A
- Permitted. No film or flash.
- Permiited. Nothing oversized.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)