Bristol Motor Speedway Food City 500
Known as one of the loudest NASCAR tracks, Bristol Motor Speedway is also one of the most popular tracks due to its solid concrete surface and steep banking. Although the track is short and speeds are far lower than many other NASCAR oval tracks, the high banking provides relatively high speeds for a short track. With a seating capacity of 160,000, this track is one of the largest sports venues in the United States and hosts NASCAR’s Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series. Additionally, this venue has a .25 mile dragway that hosts NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series annually.
- Bristol Motor Speedway
151 Speedway Blvd Bristol , TN 37625
Call at (423) 989-6933
- Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
- Carl Moore, larry Carrier, R.G. Pope
- 10 elevators throughout stadium
- 0.533 mile
- 24 degrees by 30 degrees by 36 degrees
- 6 degrees by 10 degrees by 16 degrees
- high-banked oval
- Allison (F-H)
- Bruton Smith building
- Earnhardt-Kulwicki Main entrance under the Marquee sign
- Old ticket office near souvenir trailors
- general park
- $25.00 per day
- prepaid rese
- $30.00 per day
Lots A,B,C with purchase of whee - handicap acc
- Pearson and Waltrip Grandstands and Yarborough and Johnson Terraces: handicap seating (Handicap access)
- throughout stadiums and additional portable venders
- In Bruton Smith Biulding
- Stands throughout stadium
- concourse areas of Pearson, Waltrip, Johnson, and Petty Groundstands
- All items are subjected to search when entering the grand stand
- on concourse area only
- prohibitted, seat cushions allowed
- permitted if smaller then 14 inches
Browse Fan Reviews
Comfort Inn2368 Lee Hwy.I-81 exit 5, Bristol, VA, 24202
Phone no: 276-466-3881
This Bristol hotel is just minutes from many local attractions and businesses like Sugar Hollow Park, Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol Dragway, King College and Virginia Intermont College.
Econo Lodge Near Motor Speedway912 Commonwealth Ave, Bristol, VA, 24201
Phone no: 276-466-2112
This Bristol hotel is close to many area attractions, including, the Bristol Mall, Viking Hall Civic Center, the Bristol Caverns and Freedom Hall Civic Center
Comfort Inn South4624 Fairlane Dr., Kingsport, TN, 37663
Phone no: 423-239-7447
This Kingsport, TN hotel is near many area attractions, including Bristol Motor Speedway, Warriors' Path State Park, Boone Lake and Bays Mountain Park. Eastman Chemical Company is only five miles away.
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill425 Volunteer Parkway, Bristol, VA, 37620
Phone no: 423-968-1855
There's no place like the neighborhood
Atlanta Bread Co2010 Franklin Terrace Road, Johnson City, TN, 37604
Phone no: 423-282-8001
Come for the food, stay for the culture.
Logans Roadhouse3174 Linden Dr. , Bristol, VA, 24201
Phone no: 276-669-2886
Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin' upbeat atmosphere.