Bud Walton ArenaArkansas Razorbacks
1270 Leroy Pond Drive, Fayetteville, AR, 72701
The Razorbacks are the basketball champs of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville who have their home games in the Bud Walton Arena which is popularly called the Basketball Palace of Mid-America. The arena is conveniently located in the campus of the university and has a hardwood surface. The facility opened its doors in 1993 and it took around $30 million for construction. From the time it was opened till around 2009, it could seat around 19,200 and the capacity was expanded to 19,368 in 2009. The arena has seen a lot of improvements in the past few years and some of them are a new custom-made scoreboard, a LED ring which can be seen displaying the game statistics at the top, a meeting area and a lounge.
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 72°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 70°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 76°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 81°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- No. 24 @RazorbackBSB Cruises Past Northwestern State, 15-3
- Gunn Named to NCBWA Stopper of the Year Watch List
- @RazorbackMBB Adds Point Guard Jabril Durham
- Former Razorback Named Top Rookie in Puerto Rico
- The Daily Call - April 23, 2014
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)