Cameron Indoor StadiumDuke University Blue Devils
301 Whitford Dr, Durham, NC, 27706
Built in 1940 at a cost of just over $400,000 Cameron Indoor Stadium is an iconic venue on the campus of Duke University. At the time of its construction, Cameron Indoor Stadium was one of the largest facilities in the United States Current capacity of the stadium is 9,314 seats. The structure's external appearance blends into the Duke campus, having been constructed of the same stone as many other campus buildings. Today this venue is one of the smallest in the nation on a major college campus. Cameron Indoor Stadium is the home for Duke men's and women's basketball. Over the years, many awards have been garnered by this facility. Despite its relatively small capacity, it is considered an iconic venue for all of college sports. There is a long waiting list for visitors who wish to view a men's college basketball game here.
08-05-2015 Wed Hi 100°F
08-06-2015 Thu Hi 91°F
08-07-2015 Fri Hi 83°F
08-08-2015 Sat Hi 93°F
Lo 68°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Blue Devils Set to Open Preseason Practice Wednesday
- Linnenbrink Promoted, McNulty Joins Staff
- Sirk Hopes Short-Yardage Experience Helps as Starter
- Duke Adds Strong Women's Freshman Class for 2015-16
- Sikora, Poland Fall in Finals of Balaton Cup
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)