Cassell ColiseumVirginia Tech Hokies
Washington Street and Spring Roa, Blacksburg, VA, 24061
Cassell Coliseum is home to the Virginia Tech University's NCAA basketball team (men and women), the Hokies. The stadium opened in 1962 after under a year of construction with initial construction costs of about $2.7 million. The stadium was previously known as the VPI Coliseum and it is located in Blacksburg, Virginia. The stadium has a basketball court that uses a hardwood floor for the arena surface. There is a large HD Video Scoreboard located in the stadium. The facility has a current seating capacity of 10,052 which has not changed much from when the stadium opened. There are restrooms and concessions available on site and parking accommodations nearby. The stadium is often referred to as simply the Coliseum.
07-27-2015 Mon Hi 80°F
07-28-2015 Tue Hi 82°F
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 83°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 83°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Section 3
- No event is scheduled here.
- East, West, and South Concourses
- Between Sections 4 and 6
- Bibbs recounts experiences in Greece
- Wolf promoted to Director of Basketball Administration
- Six Hokies named to VaSID Academic All-State Team
- Jon Laaser Named "The Voice of the Hokies"
- Justin Bibbs named to U19 team
- Justin Bibbs excited to begin USA Basketball experience
- Men's and women's basketball renewals now available
- Bibbs invited to USA Basketball Men's U19 Training Camp
- Tech mourns passing of Bill Foster
- All persons are subject to a visual inspection
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)