Charlotte Sports ParkTampa Bay Rays Sprint Training
2300 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33948
Charlotte Sports Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Port Charlotte, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Tampa Bay Rays and also hosts the Gulf Coast Rays and the Charlotte Stone Crabs. The $5 million stadium holds approximately 7,000 people and was opened in 1987.
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 68°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 69°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 76°F
11-04-2014 Tue Hi 83°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near Security Office
Behind Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Behind Home Plate
- Schultz earns first Fall League victory, lifts Javelinas
- Rays exercise Zobrist's 2015 option
- Few tweaks could be all Rays need to improve
- Rays quartet honored with GIBBY nominations
- Inbox: How do Rays look after offseason shakeup?
- Tampa Bay Rays release statement
- Fall Stars Game filled to brim with talent
- Rays players sad to see Maddon go, but confident about future
- With Maddon out, Rays prepare for managerial search
- Maddon breaks down decision to leave Rays
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)