Charlotte Sports ParkTampa Bay Rays Sprint Training
2300 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33948
Charlotte Sports Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Port Charlotte, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Tampa Bay Rays and also hosts the Gulf Coast Rays and the Charlotte Stone Crabs. The $5 million stadium holds approximately 7,000 people and was opened in 1987.
05-28-2015 Thu Hi 88°F
05-29-2015 Fri Hi 88°F
05-30-2015 Sat Hi 92°F
05-31-2015 Sun Hi 91°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near Security Office
Behind Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Behind Home Plate
- Rays activate, then option Brett to Triple-A
- Inbox: How can Tampa Bay prevent more injuries?
- Impressive Archer gets short end of duel
- X-rays negative on Kiermaier's right ankle
- Rays hoping Karns can end skid in Baltimore
- Rays eye Friday return for Souza, Asdrubal
- Rays grant Balfour release from Minors
- Archer spins gem, but bats silenced by Felix
- MLB.TV unveils new Web-based media player
- Elmore picks up Rays in losing effort
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)