Charlotte Sports ParkTampa Bay Rays Sprint Training
2300 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL, 33948
Charlotte Sports Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Port Charlotte, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Tampa Bay Rays and also hosts the Gulf Coast Rays and the Charlotte Stone Crabs. The $5 million stadium holds approximately 7,000 people and was opened in 1987.
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 69°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 63°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 74°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 76°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near Security Office
Behind Stadium - General
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Baltimore Orioles (ST) Event Date Time: 03/05/2015 1:05PM
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Minnesota Twins (ST) Event Date Time: 03/06/2015 1:05PM
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Philadelphia Phillies (ST) Event Date Time: 03/08/2015 1:05PM
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (ST) Event Date Time: 03/10/2015 1:05PM
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Toronto Blue Jays (ST) Event Date Time: 03/12/2015 1:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- Behind Home Plate
- Inbox: Will Rays maintain high level of defense?
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 second basemen
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 first basemen
- Archer inspired, humbled by visit to South Africa
- Rays name Minors staff, with big change at Triple-A
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 catchers
- Rays Foundation accepting grant applications
- Inbox: Beckham a sleeper for Rays in 2015?
- A's, Rays could ride overhauled rosters to postseason
- Rays sign five to Minor League deals
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)