Chase FieldArizona Diamondbacks
Diamondbacks offer Churro Dog
Posted March 4, 2015Darren Rovell - ESPN.com - The Ar...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Chase Field
401 E. Jefferson St Phoenix, AZ 85004
Call at (602) 462-6700
- $354 million
- Maricupa County
- Ellerbe Becket
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank One Ball Park
- Center Field
- Go to the main concourse, club/suite level, and upper concourse.
- 376 Ft
- 5 on Main Concourse
- 1 on Suite/Club level
- 1 on Upper Concourse
Surrounding neighborhood - General
- Diamond Level from base to foul pole: $25.00-$30.00
- Outfield: $30.00-$45.00
- Diamond Level Infield: $30.00
- Field Level from base to foul pole: $35.00-$75.00
- Field Level Infield: $55.00-$290.00
- Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/28/2015 6:40PM
- Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/29/2015 6:40PM
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 05/07/2015 6:40PM
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 05/08/2015 6:40PM
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 05/09/2015 5:10PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Main Concourse at section 128
- Upper Concourse at section 332
- D-backs' Hernandez plays in extended spring game
- D-backs being patient with Ahmed's offense
- D-backs' Bradley to put perfect mark on line vs. Rox
- Anderson digs too deep a hole for D-backs vs. Rox
- Heart of D-backs' lineup blanked by Bucs
- D-backs' offense struggles again in loss to Bucs
- Corbin on track for June return to rotation
- De La Rosa makes best start for D-backs
- Ziegler breaks team record for most relief appearances
- De La Rosa delivers dominant start, but D-backs fall
Diamondbacks offer Churro Dog2015-03-04 20:15:28
Darren Rovell - ESPN.com -
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must be 11"x11"x15" or less
- Permitted. Must be in clear plastic bag
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (602) 252-1234
Great hotels offer more than just a good night’s sleep. At Hyatt Regency Phoenix you’ll enjoy luxury living, surrounded by endless new experiences, with unique surprises to discover around every turn.
Phone no: (602) 253-7337
Sports bar and restaurant featuring barbecue, owned by rock star Alice Cooper. Includes menu, photographs and map.
Phone no: (602) 956-0178
THE TEE PEE HAS A FANTASTIC FULL SERVICE INDOOR BAR, EQUIPPED WITH TELEVISIONS THAT ARE ALWAYS SHOWING YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS GAMES. WE ALSO HAVE A RELAXING MISTED PATIO WITH A JUKEBOX WHERE YOU CAN JUST HANG OUT OR ENJOY THE MUSIC WHILE YOU WAIT FOR A TABLE. SO COME IN AND COOL OFF WITH ONE OF OUR GREAT MARGARITAS AND HOMEMADE CHIPS AND SALSA!
Phone no: (602) 293-3332
We Don't Serve Fast Food. We Serve Great Food As Fast As We Can!