Chase FieldArizona Diamondbacks
Chase Field is located in Phoenix, Arizona. Chase Field is where the Arizona Diamondbacks call home. Funding for the new stadium began in 1994 after the announcement that Phoenix would be getting an MLB expansion team. Maricopa County increased the county sales tax to pay for their portion of the funding for the stadium. The amount of revenue that the tax could raise was capped at 238 million. Construction on the stadium began in 1995 and was completed three years later in March of 1998. When the stadium opened it was named Bank One Ballpark after Bank One based in Chicago, Illinois. From its original name of Bank One Ballpark came the nickname of “BOB”. Bank One then merged with JP Morgan Chase & Co. out of New York and in 2005, the stadiums name was changed to Chase Field. Chase Field was built in the shape of an airplane hanger. Chase Field was the first stadium to have a retractable roof in the United States which can close in 5 minutes. The stadium has natural grass as its playing surface and has the seating capacity of 48,633. Chase Field also has a swimming pool located in right center field. It is rented out during the games as a suite for 35 people. Chase Field also features a dirt strip between home plate and the pitcher’s mound known as the “keyhole”. Common in the old time ballparks, Chase Field is one of two current stadiums (the other is Comerica Park in Detroit) to have this feature.
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 66°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 73°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 73°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 74°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Chase Field
401 E. Jefferson St Phoenix, AZ 85004
Call at (602) 462-6700
- $354 million
- Maricupa County
- Ellerbe Becket
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank One Ball Park
- Center Field
- Go to the main concourse, club/suite level, and upper concourse.
- 376 Ft
- 5 on Main Concourse
- 1 on Suite/Club level
- 1 on Upper Concourse
Surrounding neighborhood - General
- Diamond Level from base to foul pole: $25.00-$30.00
- Outfield: $30.00-$45.00
- Diamond Level Infield: $30.00
- Field Level from base to foul pole: $35.00-$75.00
- Field Level Infield: $55.00-$290.00
- Exhibition: Chicago Cubs at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/03/2015 TBA
- Exhibition: Chicago Cubs at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 1:10PM
- San Francisco Giants at Arizona Diamondbacks (Opening Day) Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 6:40PM
- San Francisco Giants at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 6:40PM
- San Francisco Giants at Arizona Diamondbacks Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 6:40PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- 2.00 - 10.00
- Main Concourse at section 128
- Upper Concourse at section 332
- Bradley, four other D-backs prospects make Top 100
- Miggy, Goldy sit atop MLB Network's rankings at first
- Stewart names Carter special assistant to GM
- D-backs, Stewart comfortable with $91.5 million payroll
- Grace mourns Banks, remembers his genuine kindness
- Tomas impressing D-backs in third-base workouts
- D-backs excited for Hermosillo exhibition March 29
- Competitive nature shines through for Hale
- Prospect Watch: Top 10 right-handed pitchers
- D-backs' fantasy camp thrills new fans from Australia
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must be 11"x11"x15" or less
- Permitted. Must be in clear plastic bag
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (602) 252-1234
Great hotels offer more than just a good night’s sleep. At Hyatt Regency Phoenix you’ll enjoy luxury living, surrounded by endless new experiences, with unique surprises to discover around every turn.
Phone no: (602) 253-7337
Sports bar and restaurant featuring barbecue, owned by rock star Alice Cooper. Includes menu, photographs and map.
Phone no: (602) 956-0178
THE TEE PEE HAS A FANTASTIC FULL SERVICE INDOOR BAR, EQUIPPED WITH TELEVISIONS THAT ARE ALWAYS SHOWING YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS GAMES. WE ALSO HAVE A RELAXING MISTED PATIO WITH A JUKEBOX WHERE YOU CAN JUST HANG OUT OR ENJOY THE MUSIC WHILE YOU WAIT FOR A TABLE. SO COME IN AND COOL OFF WITH ONE OF OUR GREAT MARGARITAS AND HOMEMADE CHIPS AND SALSA!
Phone no: (602) 293-3332
We Don't Serve Fast Food. We Serve Great Food As Fast As We Can!