Citi FieldNew York Mets
Citi Field stirs up memories of Ebbets Field
Posted July 15, 2013Citi Field was etched in Fred Wilpon's mind lon...Read More...
Future Is Now: Mets’ Rafael Montero To Make Majors Debut Wednesd
Posted May 12, 2014
Having A Ball At The Ballpark
Posted July 23, 2014Read More...
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 71°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 73°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 71°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 68°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza Street Level
- Field Level
- Empire Level
- Excelsior Level
Adjacent to facility - General
- No open flames. No alcohol.
- test: 234
- No event is scheduled here.
- Wheeler looks to deliver series win for Mets over Phillies
- Mets cooled off by Hamels in loss to Phillies
- Mets to help group's effort to restore landmark
- Duda out of starting lineup against lefty Hamels
- Mets give Flores start at shortstop vs. Phillies
- Mets continue surge toward .500, rout Phillies
- Colon escapes jam after Mets lose challenge
- Sandy says Mets 'unlikely' to make a deal
- Dice-K's elbow improving, could begin throwing soon
- Sandy can't recall claim made by La Russa
Citi Field stirs up memories of Ebbets Field2013-07-15 13:00:54
Citi Field was etched in Fred Wilpon's mind lon...Read More...
Future Is Now: Mets’ Rafael Montero To Make Majors Debut Wednesd2014-05-12 20:38:01
Having A Ball At The Ballpark2014-07-23 18:31:19Read More...
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
Holiday Inn Laguardia Airport37-10 114th St., New York, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 651-2100
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport at Citi Field is easily accessible to Manhattan by taxi and is within walking distance to the #7 train that transports you to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Queens County buses and the Long Island Rail Road are also nearby. We are ideally located near major Interstates and Local Highways on the East Bound side of the Grand Central Parkway facing Citi Field.
Shake Shack12301 Roosevelt Ave., New York, NY, 11368
In 2009, Shake Shack opened its windows at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets. Located in the outfield concourse and accessible to all ticket holders, Shake Shack is serving up its famous burgers, dogs and shakes to legions of Mets fans every home game. Ballpark eats have never been this good.
McFadden's Restaurant & Saloon36-2 126th Street, Flushing, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 651-2220
Home For True Mets Fans
World's Fair Marina1 World's Fair Marina, Flushing, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 898-1200
The Worlds Fair Marina is located on a site which has a very storied past. It was originally built as an observation deck for the 1964 Worlds Fair. Over the years it has been a French Bistro, a disco, and restaurants. It has been the site for many memorable moments in the past. Now as the Worlds FairMarina we are here to create decades of special moments.» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)