Citi FieldNew York Mets
Citi Field stirs up memories of Ebbets Field
Posted July 15, 2013Citi Field was etched in Fred Wilpon's mind lon...Read More...
Future Is Now: Mets’ Rafael Montero To Make Majors Debut Wednesd
Posted May 12, 2014
07-23-2014 Wed Hi 82°F
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 77°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 80°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 76°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza Street Level
- Field Level
- Empire Level
- Excelsior Level
Adjacent to facility - General
- No open flames. No alcohol.
- test: 234
- No event is scheduled here.
- Grandy's illness, CY's injured calf test Mets' depth
- Career-threatening injury stalls Rice's journey
- Mets looking to get back on track behind deGrom
- d'Arnauds on opposite ends of highlight catches
- Mets stumble to third straight loss
- Wright's decade in Flushing is a rare feat
- Collins welcomes DH rule in Seattle
- HoJo among host of former Mets in Seattle dugout
- A look back at Wright's decade of greatness
- Mets avoid being no-hit, can't avoid walk-off loss
Citi Field stirs up memories of Ebbets Field2013-07-15 13:00:54
Citi Field was etched in Fred Wilpon's mind lon...Read More...
Future Is Now: Mets’ Rafael Montero To Make Majors Debut Wednesd2014-05-12 20:38:01
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
Holiday Inn Laguardia Airport37-10 114th St., New York, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 651-2100
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport at Citi Field is easily accessible to Manhattan by taxi and is within walking distance to the #7 train that transports you to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Queens County buses and the Long Island Rail Road are also nearby. We are ideally located near major Interstates and Local Highways on the East Bound side of the Grand Central Parkway facing Citi Field.
Shake Shack12301 Roosevelt Ave., New York, NY, 11368
In 2009, Shake Shack opened its windows at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets. Located in the outfield concourse and accessible to all ticket holders, Shake Shack is serving up its famous burgers, dogs and shakes to legions of Mets fans every home game. Ballpark eats have never been this good.
McFadden's Restaurant & Saloon36-2 126th Street, Flushing, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 651-2220
Home For True Mets Fans
World's Fair Marina1 World's Fair Marina, Flushing, NY, 11368
Phone no: (718) 898-1200
The Worlds Fair Marina is located on a site which has a very storied past. It was originally built as an observation deck for the 1964 Worlds Fair. Over the years it has been a French Bistro, a disco, and restaurants. It has been the site for many memorable moments in the past. Now as the Worlds FairMarina we are here to create decades of special moments.