Citi FieldNew York Mets
Bigger scoreboard at Citi Field this season
Posted January 20, 2015D.J. Short - NBC Sports - The battle i...Read More...
03-05-2015 Thu Hi 50°F
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 53°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 54°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 55°F
Lo 50°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Plaza Street Level
- Field Level
- Empire Level
- Excelsior Level
Adjacent to facility - General
- No open flames. No alcohol.
- test: 234
- No event is scheduled here.
- Flores leaves game early as precaution after HBP
- Gee laughs off rumors, shakes off rust in first spring start
- Nieuwenhuis sizzles in Grapefruit League opener
- Opening up about Mets visit, Murphy comments
- Syndergaard owns up to clubhouse lunch gaffe
- Wright, Niese feel good after intrasquad game
- Syndergaard gets some tough love from Wright
- Wheeler ready for Opening Day assignment if called upon
- Alderson expects Gee on Opening Day roster
- MLB ambassador Bean speaks to Mets about inclusion
Bigger scoreboard at Citi Field this season2015-01-20 16:39:29
D.J. Short - NBC Sports -
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (718) 651-2100
The Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport at Citi Field is easily accessible to Manhattan by taxi and is within walking distance to the #7 train that transports you to Grand Central Station and Times Square. Queens County buses and the Long Island Rail Road are also nearby. We are ideally located near major Interstates and Local Highways on the East Bound side of the Grand Central Parkway facing Citi Field.
In 2009, Shake Shack opened its windows at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets. Located in the outfield concourse and accessible to all ticket holders, Shake Shack is serving up its famous burgers, dogs and shakes to legions of Mets fans every home game. Ballpark eats have never been this good.
Phone no: (718) 651-2220
Home For True Mets Fans
Phone no: (718) 898-1200
The Worlds Fair Marina is located on a site which has a very storied past. It was originally built as an observation deck for the 1964 Worlds Fair. Over the years it has been a French Bistro, a disco, and restaurants. It has been the site for many memorable moments in the past. Now as the Worlds FairMarina we are here to create decades of special moments.