City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment & Sports ComplexRancho Cucamonga Quakes
8408 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
LoanMart Field was previously called the City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment and Sports Complex and is home to the Minor League baseball team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The stadium opened in 1993 with construction costs of $20 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and seating for 6,588. Construction for LoanMart Field took just under 2 years. In 2013 the stadium had its naming rights purchased by LoanMart. In 2008 the stadium had replaced their old seating with new seats but did not modify the seating capacity. The new seats feature cup holders in every seat and padded seating for field box seats. The stadium has 13 luxury suite, concession stands, a gift short, and restrooms thrroughout the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Quakes Roll Out First Details of 2015 Promo Schedule
- Introducing the Montejo Dugout Decks!
- U.S. Bank Home Run Derby Added to Festivities
- Bill Haselman to Manage Quakes in 2015
- WaBa Grill to Sponsor All-Star Game!
- New All-You-Can-Eat Ticket Package
- 2015 Quakes' Coaching Staff Finalized
- Quakes' Linda Rathfon Honored by Cal League
- Quakes and Dodgers to Continue Affiliation!
- A Season to Remember: 2014 in Review
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)