City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment & Sports ComplexRancho Cucamonga Quakes
8408 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
LoanMart Field was previously called the City of Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Entertainment and Sports Complex and is home to the Minor League baseball team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The stadium opened in 1993 with construction costs of $20 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and seating for 6,588. Construction for LoanMart Field took just under 2 years. In 2013 the stadium had its naming rights purchased by LoanMart. In 2008 the stadium had replaced their old seating with new seats but did not modify the seating capacity. The new seats feature cup holders in every seat and padded seating for field box seats. The stadium has 13 luxury suite, concession stands, a gift short, and restrooms thrroughout the facility.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Rawhide Rally Late to Take Game Three
- Sopko with Strong Start on Tuesday in Rancho Win
- Rancho Drops Second Straight
- Quakes Drop Sunday's Series-Finale
- Quakes Rebound on Saturday, Beat Mavs
- Mavs Blast Quakes on Friday
- Quakes Walk-Off on Mavs
- Quakes Fall Sunday, Giving Mavs First Half
- Quakes Alive for Sunday!
- Quakes on the Brink, Fall in 11
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)