Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 93°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 87°F
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 85°F
08-01-2015 Sat Hi 85°F
Lo 64°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons defeat Chiefs 6-0
- Toronto trades Castro in blockbuster deal
- Wolf named IL Pitcher of the Week
- Three local breweries collaborate to produce special craft beer "Buffalo Brewers Series"
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)