Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 76°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 77°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 78°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons' bats kept quiet in 5-0 loss
- 8/7 -'Free Movie Night' to feature 'Frozen'
- Bisons stock up roster for homestand
- Mascot Mania: #VoteBusterBison
- Blue Jays promote Sanchez, Goins, Rogers
- Bisons, Bulls to play doubleheader in Durham, August 7
- Pirate Night returns to ballpark, July 26
- July 27 is 2nd Annual 'Run Jimmy Run' 5k
- Pettibones Pack - Dinner, a Game & more!
- Bisons' Beth Potozniak named to Business First's "30 under 30" Class of 2014
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)