Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
06-30-2015 Tue Hi 74°F
07-01-2015 Wed Hi 73°F
07-02-2015 Thu Hi 77°F
07-03-2015 Fri Hi 80°F
Lo 59°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Herd falls to Gwinnett 2-1
- Three local breweries collaborate to produce special craft beer "Buffalo Brewers Series"
- #KeyInsider FAN GUIDE to 21st KeyBank Independence Eve Celebration with the BPO
- July 3rd 'Stars and Stripes' Cap on sale
- NEW #CeleryStalkers Tee from 26Shirts
- Program announced for post game concert on KeyBank Independence Eve Celebration
- Cecil, Mookie join 'Blue Jays Weekend' event
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)