Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
07-12-2014 Sat Hi 83°F
07-13-2014 Sun Hi 80°F
07-14-2014 Mon Hi 82°F
07-15-2014 Tue Hi 73°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons' struggles continue against Durham
- Bisons' Hendriks to start for International League at Triple-A All-Star Game
- Bisons All-Star Johnson gets Jays' call
- Bisons Italian Night returns July 23
- Thursday: 'Play Catch Under the Lights'
- Hendriks, Johnson, Korecky named All-Stars
- Bisons Mascot Brunch returns July 13
- Bring some Joy into your next Bisons visit
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)