Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
08-30-2016 Tue Hi 85°F
08-31-2016 Wed Hi 81°F
09-01-2016 Thu Hi 76°F
09-02-2016 Fri Hi 75°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons beat 'Pigs 3-2, split series at two apiece
- Herd Chronicles: 102 years ago, the Bisons scored eight runs to defeat Babe Ruth
- Bisons to turn ballpark into a 9-hole, par-26 golf course: ''The Links at Coca-Cola Field'
- Bisons unveil 2017 schedule & announce Phase 2 of ballpark seating project
- One more homestand of great Bisons deals
- Average Cost for Family of Four is More Affordable than Triple-A Average
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)