Coca-Cola Field Buffalo Bisons
1 James D. Griffin Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Coca-Cola Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Buffalo, New York. The ballpark is home to the Buffalo Bisons, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets. The $42 million stadium opened in 1988 and has a seating capacity of 18,025.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Level
- Guest Relations across from Section 111
- First Base side near Section 114
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Outside Ticket office across from Section 111
Batters Box Gift Shop
- 3rd Base side
The New Era Gift Shop
- 1st Base side
- Bisons fall 2-1 on final play of game
- Bisons welcome Jose Bautista to Buffalo
- Average Cost for Family of Four is More Affordable than Triple-A Average
- Bisons' greats Ted Savage, Alex Ramirez elected to Buffalo Baseball Hall of Fame
- 'The Natural' exhibit returns to Bisons' Hall of Fame Heritage Room
- HERD Chronicles: That time Babe Ruth made his professional debut against the Bisons
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small, packaged, single-serving items.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)