Comerica ParkDetroit Tigers
Comerica Park replaced the historic Tiger Stadium (1912-1999) which served as home field for the Detroit Tigers for 87 years. Comerica Park is located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. When the stadium was built it was named after Comerica Bank which at the time was based in Detroit. Even though Comerica headquarters moved to Dallas the bank still has a strong presence in the Detroit area. In 1998, Comerica Incorporated purchased the naming rights for 30 years. Ground was broken for Comerica Park in 1997 and it opened three years later in 2000 becoming the Detroit Tigers new home stadium. The stadium’s seating capacity is 41,255 and the playing surface is natural grass. There is a strip of dirt from home plate to the pitcher’s mound. This strip of dirt is sometimes referred to as the “keyhole”. Common in the early ball parks, Comerica Park is one of the two stadiums that still have this feature. The other stadium is Chase Field in Phoenix.
12-18-2014 Thu Hi 35°F
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 33°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 36°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 38°F
Lo 31°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
For 88 years, the Tigers played their home games in Tiger stadium (formerly known as Navin Field and Briggs Stadium). Groundbreaking for a new ballpark to replace Tiger Stadium began in 1997 and the new park opened in 2000. Comerica was built as part of a downtown revitalization project next to Ford Field, home to the NFL’s Lions.
- Comerica Park
2100 Woodward Ave Detroit, MI 48201
Call at (313) 471-2000
- Detroit/Wayne County Stadium Authority
- Comerica Bank
- Left Field
- 1st base side behind Section 109, and 3rd base side behind Section 109
- Concourse Section 104
- Concourse Section 119
- Concourse Section 130
- Concourse Section 331
On-site - General
- Tigerfest Event Date Time: 01/24/2015 11:00AM
- 2015 Detroit Tigers Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 TBA
- Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 1:08PM
- Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 1:08PM
- Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers Event Date Time: 04/09/2015 1:08PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the Ballpark
- Behind Section 130 on Main Concourse
- Behind Sections 210 and 330 on the upper levels
- Gate 8 and 9
- Moya's future in Detroit delayed by Cespedes' arrival
- AL Central looking like one powerhouse division
- Tigers expect Verlander to adjust style, bounce back
- Dombrowski: No talks with Scherzer
- Flurry of moves may be just the beginning for Tigers, Red Sox
- Detroit makes splash on last day of Meetings
- 2014 Rule 5 Draft results
- In separate deals, Tigers land Cespedes, Simon
- Tigers promote Maroth as part of Minors' staff changes
- Tigers to give young catchers serious look in camp
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unflavored, in a factory-sealed clear plastic
- Permitted. Must fold or be checked at Guest Services.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (313) 967-0900
Work or explore Detroit from this downtown hotel. Carry out business in a professional atmosphere at the hotel’s 24-hour business center. Indulge in hearty cuisine at the American Grill or the Chrome Bar and Grille. Gather with friends for drinks in the lounge or pick up a ready meal from the Pavilion Pantry to enjoy in the privacy of your room. Host a business meeting or social event at the hotel and enjoy more than 3,500 sq. ft. of versatile function space.
Phone no: (313) 962-2077
Phone no: (313) 237-1000
The Hudson Cafe features a modern twist on a classic brunch menu. Whether you desire a savory dish to satisfy your palate, or your sweet tooth is calling, you'll be pleased to find your options are plentiful. Upon entering our establishment, you can step over to our Cafe Bar and enjoy everything from specialty coffee to fresh baked goods. Simply take it to go, or sit and enjoy our lounge area featuring a fireplace & plasma television (displayed in the photo to the right).
Phone no: (313) 962-1529
Opened in September 2003, the Detroit Beer Co. occupies the first two floors of the recently restored Hartz Building on Broadway in Downtown Detroit just steps from Comerica Park and Ford field making it the best spot for pre & post event. The historic setting, combined with state-of-the-art brewing technology and 21st century finishes provides a unique dining experience. Seating is available on both floors and can be reserved for special events. The menu features a broad selection of eclectic American cuisine, all prepared with the freshest ingredients. From delectable appetizers, fresh salads, pizzas and pastas to delicious entrees and unique sandwiches, the menu has something for everyone and a kids menu is available.