Coors FieldColorado Rockies
The New Hot Seat
Posted September 15, 2014Corey Brock - Sports on Earth - DENVER...Read More...
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 53°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 38°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 35°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 50°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Coors Field
2001 Blake St Denver, CO 80205
Call at (303) 292-0200
- $300 million
- Denver Metropolitan Baseball Stadium District
- Coors Brewing Company
- Left-Center Fiel
- Located near Gates A, B, D, E and the Rockpile
- Gates B, C and E
- Club Level
- Behind Section 330
On-site - General
On-site - R.V.
- Chicago Cubs at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 04/10/2015 2:10PM
- Chicago Cubs at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 04/11/2015 6:10PM
- Chicago Cubs at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 04/12/2015 2:10PM
- San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 04/20/2015 6:40PM
- San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 04/21/2015 6:40PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 127
Diamond Dry Goods
- GM Hawkins? Righty has post-career plans
- Sources: Rockies, Mets not actively talking Tulo
- Rox shut down Ynoa from winter ball to rest for spring
- Rockies targeting veteran righties for rotation
- Lannan among three to ink Minor League deals
- Butler, Gray ready for mulligan in 2015
- Dodgers send Cuevas to Rockies to complete Nicasio deal
- Rockies add former Cards infielder Descalso
- Hawkins announces plans to retire after '15 season
- Rox happy with additions, have more to do
The New Hot Seat2014-09-15 14:37:59
Corey Brock - Sports on Earth -
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Phone no: (303) 628-5400
Welcome to The Oxford Hotel, a downtown Denver hotel. Magnificently crafted, the hotel opened its doors in 1891 as Denver’s first hotel, and stays true to its roots today, remaining an ideal lodging experience for those guests on romantic getaways, city escapes, vacation and business travel in downtown Denver.
Phone no: (303) 296-1970
Perhaps the most telling awards on Vesta’s mantle are their multiple ‘Best 1st Date in Denver’ awards -- an indication that Vesta combines a beautiful, sexy interior; warm but unobtrusive service; and a dining experience worthy of putting your best foot forward. But the achievement that trumps all others for Vesta is that the restaurant has become a go-to destination for guests celebrating special occasions or hosting friends and family from out of town. In that sense, Vesta Dipping Grill truly embodies the essence of the hearth -- a place where delicious meals are prepared, and friends and family gather by the warmth of the fire.
Phone no: (303) 297-2399
Where Bourbon and Blake Street Meet
Phone no: (303) 297-3644
Breckenridge Colorado Craft, originally the Breckenridge Brewery & Pub, opened in November of 1992 and was one of the first brewpubs in Denver. Breckenridge Colorado Craft is located on Blake Street in downtown Denver’s Historic Ball Park Neighborhood, adjacent to Coors Field - It’s a must before or after any Colorado Rockies baseball game! Enjoy one of the 32 Colorado Craft beers on tap and our eclectic menus. Hosting a party, meeting or luncheon? Breckenridge Colorado Craft is more than happy to accommodate your needs with our spacious private room.