Coors FieldColorado Rockies
The New Hot Seat
Posted September 15, 2014Corey Brock - Sports on Earth - DENVER...Read More...
09-02-2015 Wed Hi 90°F
09-03-2015 Thu Hi 82°F
09-04-2015 Fri Hi 86°F
09-05-2015 Sat Hi 88°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Coors Field
2001 Blake St Denver, CO 80205
Call at (303) 292-0200
- $300 million
- Denver Metropolitan Baseball Stadium District
- Coors Brewing Company
- Left-Center Fiel
- Located near Gates A, B, D, E and the Rockpile
- Gates B, C and E
- Club Level
- Behind Section 330
On-site - General
On-site - R.V.
- NHL Stadium Series Alumni Game - Avalanche vs Red Wings Legends Event Date Time: 02/26/2016 5:00PM
- NHL Stadium Series - Detroit Red Wings at Colorado Avalanche Event Date Time: 02/27/2016 TBA
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 09/02/2015 6:40PM
- San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 09/03/2015 6:40PM
- San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies Event Date Time: 09/04/2015 6:40PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 127
Diamond Dry Goods
- Kendrick's return marks transition to 6-man rotation
- Arenado takes HR lead, but Rox drop nightcap
- In search of first win, Gray faces D-backs
- Rox turn triple play on Goldschmidt, D-backs
- Rockies' trio of homers trumped by D-backs
- Murphy among Rox prospects headed for AFL
- Rox activate Kendrick; Castro among callups
- Paulsen proves to be clutch asset off the bench
- Dickerson feels closer to joining lineup
- Rox rally for four runs, walk off in ninth
The New Hot Seat2014-09-15 14:37:59
Corey Brock - Sports on Earth -
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Phone no: (303) 628-5400
Welcome to The Oxford Hotel, a downtown Denver hotel. Magnificently crafted, the hotel opened its doors in 1891 as Denver’s first hotel, and stays true to its roots today, remaining an ideal lodging experience for those guests on romantic getaways, city escapes, vacation and business travel in downtown Denver.
Phone no: (303) 296-1970
Perhaps the most telling awards on Vesta’s mantle are their multiple ‘Best 1st Date in Denver’ awards -- an indication that Vesta combines a beautiful, sexy interior; warm but unobtrusive service; and a dining experience worthy of putting your best foot forward. But the achievement that trumps all others for Vesta is that the restaurant has become a go-to destination for guests celebrating special occasions or hosting friends and family from out of town. In that sense, Vesta Dipping Grill truly embodies the essence of the hearth -- a place where delicious meals are prepared, and friends and family gather by the warmth of the fire.
Phone no: (303) 297-2399
Where Bourbon and Blake Street Meet
Phone no: (303) 297-3644
Breckenridge Colorado Craft, originally the Breckenridge Brewery & Pub, opened in November of 1992 and was one of the first brewpubs in Denver. Breckenridge Colorado Craft is located on Blake Street in downtown Denver’s Historic Ball Park Neighborhood, adjacent to Coors Field - It’s a must before or after any Colorado Rockies baseball game! Enjoy one of the 32 Colorado Craft beers on tap and our eclectic menus. Hosting a party, meeting or luncheon? Breckenridge Colorado Craft is more than happy to accommodate your needs with our spacious private room.