Daniel-Meyer ColiseumTCU Horned Frogs
2900 Stadium Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76129
Daniel–Meyer Coliseum is a basketball arena located on the campus of Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas, United States. The arena is home to the TCU Horned Frogs and TCU Lady Frogs basketball teams. It was built in 1961 and named after former TCU football and basketball coach Dutch Meyer and former TCU board member Milton Daniel. The facility currently seats 7,201 people.
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 80°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 58°F
03-13-2014 Thu Hi 66°F
03-14-2014 Fri Hi 65°F
Lo 42°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $8.00
- TCU Men's Basketball news
- Anderson Adds to Hardware Monday
- TCU Battles Baylor Wednesday in Kansas City
- Anderson Honored by Big 12 Conference
- Post-Game Quotes: TCU 67, Oklahoma 97
- Post-Game Notes: TCU 67, Oklahoma 97
- TCU Comes Up Short To No. 23 Oklahoma
- Montigel Living Lifelong Dream at TCU
- TCU Hosts Sooners Saturday on Senior Day
- Trent Johnson Radio Show Returns Thursday
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. No video.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)