Dell DiamondRound Rock Express
3400 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX, 78683
The Dell Diamond is home to the minor league baseball team that is a AAA affiliate to the MLB's Texas Rangers, the Round Rock Express. The stadium opened in 2000 after just over a year of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The facility is located in Round Rock, Texas and has a current seating capacity of 8,722. The ballpark's field uses a natural grass playing surface and the Dell Computer company owns the stadium's naming rights. The facility features a swimming pool and hot tub as well as 30 luxury suites. There are restrooms and concessions available on site as well as a permanent lighting system for night games.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind sections 113, 117, and 121.
- By Texadelphia Restaurant
Adjacent to facility - General
- General Admission/Berm: $6.00 ($7.00 day of)
- Home Run Porch Sections 206-209: $7.00 ($9.00 day of)
- Box Seats Sections 110-128: $12.00 ($14.00 day of)
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- 2.50 - 8.50
The Railyard Retail Store
- Behind 1st base
- TRAXXAS Monster Truck Destruction Tour Comes to Dell Diamond
- Round Rock FireAnts Extinguish Fresno Grizzlies 3-0
- Fresno Survives Pitcher's Duel 1-0
- Round Rock Comeback Falls Short in 3-2 Defeat to Sacramento
- Express Win 6-5 after 12th-Inning Walk-Off Walk
- Mexican Baseball Fiesta Comes to Dell Diamond September 24-25
- Nicholas Provides Fireworks in 3-2 Express Victory
- Round Rock Blanks Iowa 3-0 in Game Three
- UT Baseball Coach David Pierce to Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch Tonight
- Round Rock Notches Back-to-Back Walk-Offs in Doubleheader
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Personal-use only
- Must fold.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)