Dickey-Stephens ParkArkansas Travelers
400 W. Broadway, North Little Roc, AR, 72114
Dickey Stephens Park is home to the Texas League's baseball team, the Arkansas Travelers. The stadium opened in 2007 after almost two years of construction with initial construction costs of $40.4 million. The stadium is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas and has a current seating capacity of 5,288 for baseball games with an additional 2,500 available on the berm. The stadium is over 80% publicly funded. It features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium is famously known for the location where Mike Coolbaugh, baseball hitting coach, was hit by a line drive and killed, which lead to the requirement of helmets being worn on the field by coaches.
11-28-2015 Sat Hi 53°F
11-29-2015 Sun Hi 53°F
11-30-2015 Mon Hi 56°F
12-01-2015 Tue Hi 53°F
Lo 41°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Broadway Bridge - West Side of B - Street
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2016 Travs Schedule & 10 Years at DSP
- Five-run 6th bolsters another Nats comeback
- Naturals walk off in postseason opener
- Texas League North Championship Preview
- Arkansas Travelers Second Half Champs
- McGowin twirls gem in significant start
- Struggles continue, Travs drop opener Sat.
- Cards overtake Travs with 5-1 victory
- North lead slimmed to one w/ four to play
- Suarez shoulders Travs in 4-2 victory
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)