Dodger StadiumLos Angeles Dodgers
Dodgers plan Jackie Robinson statue at stadium
Posted April 16, 2015Dylan Hernandez - Los Angeles Times - ...Read More...
What's new at Dodger Stadium this season?
Posted April 7, 2015Steve Dilbeck - Los Angeles Times - Th...Read More...
Dodger Stadium parking: $10 in 2013, $15 in 2014, $20 in 2015
Posted February 2, 2015Bill Shaikin - LA Times - On Thursday,...Read More...
04-25-2015 Sat Hi 64°F
04-26-2015 Sun Hi 73°F
04-27-2015 Mon Hi 82°F
04-28-2015 Tue Hi 82°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Left Field side
- Behind Home Plate at field level
- Loge level Section 107
- Reserve level Section 11
- Top Deck Section 2
Immediately surrounding facility - Preferred -
Beyond preferred lots - General
- $15.00/cars, $35.00/over-sized vehicles
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
Top of the Park Gift Store
- Top Deck behind Home Plate
Dodgers Team Shop
- Near entrances on Left and Right Field Level
Loge Team Store
- Loge Terrace and at the Right Loge Level entrance
- Dodgers tab Baker to start finale vs. Padres
- Mattingly says Puig potential candidate for DL
- NL West no match for Greinke, Kershaw
- Dodgers' stopper Greinke continues mastery of Padres
- Greinke outduels Cashner in NL West showdown
- Dodgers add veteran reliever Santos
- Mattingly deftly manages deep Dodgers roster
- Kendrick's great grab extends Dodgers' hopes
- Dodgers succumb to another Giants walk-off win
- Slugging Guerrero making most of limited action
Dodger Stadium in play for temporary L.A. location2014-10-08 14:06:57
Mike Florio - Pro Football Talk -
Dodger Stadium parking: $10 in 2013, $15 in 2014, $20 in 20152015-02-02 16:05:31
Bill Shaikin - LA Times -
What's new at Dodger Stadium this season?2015-04-07 14:22:01
Steve Dilbeck - Los Angeles Times -
Dodgers plan Jackie Robinson statue at stadium2015-04-16 14:22:14
Dylan Hernandez - Los Angeles Times -<...Read More...
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated outside areas. Must be signed out by Stadium employee.
- Permitted. No gameplay photos or footage.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 14x14x14 inches max.
- One factory-sealed plastic bottle. 1 Liter or less.
- Permitted. 14x14x14 inches max.
- Permitted in soft-sided containers only.
Phone no: (800) 780-7234
L.A. Live and Hollywood are in the neighborhood, making it simple for our Los Angeles hotel guests to make the most of their trip. The Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Dodgers all play their home games nearby, and catching one of them is an exciting addition to any vacation. We are centrally located to Universal Studios, too, which is nearly required for adventure lovers and traveling families.
Phone no: (213) 484-6829
lf uses only the purest ingredients possible. We shop at our local farmer's markets daily to bring you only the best produce and we've been doing this since day one
Phone no: (323) 380-8680
April of 2010, Chego became our first sit-down, brick and mortar restaurant. Taking a short break from the streets to chill and cheer from the sidelines, this happy, humble little LA-in-a-rice bowl restaurant full win and the color orange set out to reinvigorate the rice bowl. Slow roasted prime rib with creamed horseradish? Check. Sticky-sweet slabs of Berkshire pork belly over hot rice and fried egg? Done. A jukebox of feelings and L.A. youth piped in through the speakers? It’s been Chego Man approved. - See more at: http://eatchego.com/#sthash.1mP7n4i0.dpuf
Phone no: (213) 250-1900
neighborhood green grocer specializing in responsibly grown, super tasty: meat cheese bread fruit vegetables coffee chocolate freshly prepared foods & more