Dow DiamondGreat Lakes Loons
826 East Main St., Midland, MI, 48640
The Dow Diamond is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Midland, Michigan. The stadium is the home of the Great Lakes Loons, a minor league baseball team. The stadium also hosts concerts and shows on occasion. The maximum capacity of the stadium is 9,000, but is only 3,500 for baseball games.The Dow Diamond opened in 2007.
02-08-2016 Mon Hi 54°F
02-09-2016 Tue Hi 66°F
02-10-2016 Wed Hi 70°F
02-11-2016 Thu Hi 75°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 3rd Base concession stand on the Main Concourse
On-site (Lots B and C) - General
- Located directly south of stadium on Lee St
Downtown Midland - Public
Surface Lots - General
- Lots surrounding M&T Bank Stadium and Camden Yards
- Sections 106-108
- 1st base side on the Main Concourse
- Work at the Loons!
- Loons Name New Head Groundskeeper
- National Anthem Tryouts Are Back!
- Grant Application Deadline is Feb. 19
- Dates for Fun Flock Tryouts Set
- Dodgers Finalize 2016 Loons Staff
- Loons to Host Preseason Event
- Velazquez Named Loons Manager
- Midnight on Main Tickets on Sale
- Dow Diamond Home to Sharing Tree
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the ticket gates
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. May be stored at Guest Services
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)