Energy Solutions ArenaUtah Jazz
301 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
The Energy Solutions Arena is home to the NBA basketball team, the Utah Jazz. The stadium opened in 1991 after just over a year of construction with initial construction costs of about $93 million. The stadium was formerly known as the Salt Lake Ice Center and the Delta Center and is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The facility has an interchangeable arena floor that primarily accommodates a hardwood basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 19,911 for basketball games, 14,000 for ice hockey events, and up to 20,000 people for concerts. The facility was home to the 2002 Winter Olympics. The stadium has both restrooms and concessions available on site as well as a large center hung HD video scoreboard.
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 46°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 47°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 40°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 41°F
Lo 33°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Parking Place - General
- $5 - $7
- Corner of 300 West and South Temple
- No event is scheduled here.
- The Roundup—Jazz 101, Magic 94
- The Roundup—Jazz 105, Heat 87
- The Roundup—Jazz 111, Pelicans 119
- The Roundup—Jazz 84, Wizards 93
- Keys to a Successful Six-Game Road Trip
- The Roundup—Jazz 95, Heat 100
- Utah Jazz Bear to Take 250 Children Holiday Shopping in Salt Lake City
- Utah Jazz Announce Exclusive Partnership with University of Utah Health Care
- Favors Learns from 'The Big Fundamental'
- Jazz Sign Free Agent Patrick Christopher
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)