Fenway ParkBoston Red Sox
Fenway Park offers lactation pod for mothers
Posted June 30, 2015Courtney Caligiuri - WPRI.com - BOSTON...Read More...
08-29-2015 Sat Hi 82°F
08-30-2015 Sun Hi 85°F
08-31-2015 Mon Hi 87°F
09-01-2015 Tue Hi 83°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The first game at Fenway Park was a Red Sox 7-6, 11 inning win over the New York Highlanders in 1912. Coverage of the game was overshadowed by bigger news of the day- the sinking of the Titanic. The hand-operated scoreboard was installed in 1934. Upper deck seats were added in 1946 and arc lights were installed in 1947.
- Gate A, D, E
- On big concourse
- State St. Pavilion
On Brookline - Trinity Garage
Boston University Commonwealth - General
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Dugout Box: $274.00 - $328.00
- Pavilion Club: $170.00 - $220.00
- Green Monster: $165.00
- Boxes: $90.00 - $137.00
- Reserved: $75.00
- Right Field: $50.00 - $52.00
- Bleachers: $30.00
- Standing Room: $25.00 - $35.00
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 08/31/2015 7:10PM
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 09/01/2015 7:10PM
- New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 09/02/2015 4:05PM
- Philadelphia Phillies at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 09/04/2015 7:10PM
- Philadelphia Phillies at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 09/05/2015 4:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Across street on Yawkee Way
- 13 locations throughout
- Inside-the-parker in 10th helps Sox halt Mets
- Hanley dealing with nagging shoulder injury
- Dombrowski: Buchholz part of '16 plan if healthy
- Talented outfield a good problem for Sox to have
- Kelly, deGrom to duel as Sox, Mets continue set
- Craig in better spot to rediscover Major League form
- Shaw staking his claim at first base
- Porcello returns -- and so does his sinker
- Scouting profile: Travis Shaw
- Shaw's homer sends Porcello, Red Sox to victory
Fenway Park offers lactation pod for mothers2015-06-30 14:37:23
Courtney Caligiuri - WPRI.com -
- All Items Subject To Search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be handheld. Game play footage prohibited.
- Permitted. Must be soft sided.16x16x8" maximum allowed
- Permitted. 16x16x8" maximum.
- Permitted. Must be factory sealed, clear plastic bottle.
Phone no: 855-695-6678
Not just a hotel, a state of mind
Phone no: (617) 450-9000
he Citizen Pub is a modern neighborhood tavern located behind Fenway Park. Chef Joe Levandowski’s menu is a fresh twist on Tavern Cuisine. The bar features craft cocktails, world-class wines, a selection of over 200 whiskeys, including between 5 and 8 hand selected single barrels. We serve our full menu every night until 1:00 AM and bar menu until 1:30 AM in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Drop by and join us anytime.
Phone no: (617) 236-4083
When the craft beer revolution began nearly 20 years ago, Yard House was there pioneering the way. Taking its vast experience with brews and breweries and coupling it with a kitchen that prepares over 100 items made from scratch daily, Yard House has become a modern public house where food and beer lovers unite.
Boston Beer Works61 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: 6175362337
Be carried away with our deep dark stouts and chocolate-infused specials.