Fenway ParkBoston Red Sox
Ballpark Vendors Need Hustle And A Clear Strategy
Posted May 24, 2016Nick Fountain npr RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST: It's ...Read More...
Red Sox fan hit by broken bat at Fenway Park speaks out
Posted May 16, 2016Juli McDonald WCVB5 Text Size: A A A ...Read More...
Net result: New protective screens put fan safety first
Posted March 30, 2016Steve Wulf - ESPN It's a beautif...Read More...
03-26-2017 Sun Hi 39°F
03-27-2017 Mon Hi 47°F
03-28-2017 Tue Hi 53°F
03-29-2017 Wed Hi 50°F
Lo 34°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The first game at Fenway Park was a Red Sox 7-6, 11 inning win over the New York Highlanders in 1912. Coverage of the game was overshadowed by bigger news of the day- the sinking of the Titanic. The hand-operated scoreboard was installed in 1934. Upper deck seats were added in 1946 and arc lights were installed in 1947.
- Gate A, D, E
- On big concourse
- State St. Pavilion
On Brookline - Trinity Garage
Boston University Commonwealth - General
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Dugout Box: $274.00 - $328.00
- Pavilion Club: $170.00 - $220.00
- Green Monster: $165.00
- Boxes: $90.00 - $137.00
- Reserved: $75.00
- Right Field: $50.00 - $52.00
- Bleachers: $30.00
- Standing Room: $25.00 - $35.00
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/03/2017 TBA
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/05/2017 TBA
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/06/2017 TBA
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/11/2017 TBA
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 04/12/2017 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Across street on Yawkee Way
- 13 locations throughout
- Q&A: Farrell on Sale, Price, lineup depth
- Kendrick impressive in start vs. Phillies
- Price shows increased strength in elbow
- MLB.TV is counting down to Opening Day
- Sandoval flexes muscle against Rays
- Thornburg to see Grapefruit action on Monday
- Pomeranz's mechanics 'finally click' vs. Jays
- Smith keeps progressing, could be ready in June
- Red Sox's Top 30 Prospects list
- Vazquez seems to be front-runner for backup catcher
Fenway Park offers lactation pod for mothers2015-06-30 14:37:23
Courtney Caligiuri - WPRI.com -
Ban of smokeless tobacco in Boston ballparks2015-09-03 13:30:48
SI Wire -
MLB Owners discuss fan safety2015-10-28 16:34:56
Xandria James - Sports Illustrated Wire...Read More...
Fenway Park transforms to football stadium2015-11-04 14:58:34
Boston.com -Read More...
Fenway Snowboarding Ramp Dwarfs Green Monster2016-02-09 21:00:01
Joe DeMartino - ESPN Editor
Net result: New protective screens put fan safety first2016-03-30 20:35:37
Steve Wulf - ESPN
Red Sox fan hit by broken bat at Fenway Park speaks out2016-05-16 12:30:21
Juli McDonald WCVB5Read More...
Ballpark Vendors Need Hustle And A Clear Strategy2016-05-24 10:50:26
Nick Fountain npr
- All Items Subject To Search
- No smoking
1271 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02215
- Permitted. Must be handheld. Game play footage prohibited.
- Permitted. Must be soft sided.16x16x8" maximum allowed
- Permitted. 16x16x8" maximum.
- Permitted. Must be factory sealed, clear plastic bottle.
Phone no: 855-695-6678
Not just a hotel, a state of mind1310 Boylston St, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: (617) 450-9000
he Citizen Pub is a modern neighborhood tavern located behind Fenway Park. Chef Joe Levandowski’s menu is a fresh twist on Tavern Cuisine. The bar features craft cocktails, world-class wines, a selection of over 200 whiskeys, including between 5 and 8 hand selected single barrels. We serve our full menu every night until 1:00 AM and bar menu until 1:30 AM in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Drop by and join us anytime.126 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: (617) 236-4083
When the craft beer revolution began nearly 20 years ago, Yard House was there pioneering the way. Taking its vast experience with brews and breweries and coupling it with a kitchen that prepares over 100 items made from scratch daily, Yard House has become a modern public house where food and beer lovers unite.
Boston Beer Works61 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: 6175362337
Be carried away with our deep dark stouts and chocolate-infused specials.» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)