Fenway ParkBoston Red Sox
Fenway Park offers lactation pod for mothers
Posted June 30, 2015Courtney Caligiuri - WPRI.com - BOSTON...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The first game at Fenway Park was a Red Sox 7-6, 11 inning win over the New York Highlanders in 1912. Coverage of the game was overshadowed by bigger news of the day- the sinking of the Titanic. The hand-operated scoreboard was installed in 1934. Upper deck seats were added in 1946 and arc lights were installed in 1947.
- Gate A, D, E
- On big concourse
- State St. Pavilion
On Brookline - Trinity Garage
Boston University Commonwealth - General
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Dugout Box: $274.00 - $328.00
- Pavilion Club: $170.00 - $220.00
- Green Monster: $165.00
- Boxes: $90.00 - $137.00
- Reserved: $75.00
- Right Field: $50.00 - $52.00
- Bleachers: $30.00
- Standing Room: $25.00 - $35.00
- Tampa Bay Rays at Boston Red Sox Event Date Time: 08/02/2015 1:35PM
- James Taylor Event Date Time: 08/06/2015 TBA
- Zac Brown Band Event Date Time: 08/07/2015 TBA
- Zac Brown Band Event Date Time: 08/08/2015 TBA
- Zac Brown Band Event Date Time: 08/09/2015 6:30PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Across street on Yawkee Way
- 13 locations throughout
- With Panda day to day, Red Sox recall Shaw
- Rodriguez shakes off wildness in gutsy effort
- Happy to still be in Boston, Napoli delivers
- Napoli's go-ahead HR lifts Red Sox over Rays
- Red Sox land reliever Cook in deal with A's
- Cherington: Despite talks, nothing compelling
- Frates, Sox begin Ice Bucket Challenge anew
- Wright's slow pace keeps Chicago off balance
- Castillo getting results from hard work
- Wright, offense shut down White Sox
Fenway Park offers lactation pod for mothers2015-06-30 14:37:23
Courtney Caligiuri - WPRI.com -
- All Items Subject To Search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be handheld. Game play footage prohibited.
- Permitted. Must be soft sided.16x16x8" maximum allowed
- Permitted. 16x16x8" maximum.
- Permitted. Must be factory sealed, clear plastic bottle.
Phone no: 855-695-6678
Not just a hotel, a state of mind
Phone no: (617) 450-9000
he Citizen Pub is a modern neighborhood tavern located behind Fenway Park. Chef Joe Levandowski’s menu is a fresh twist on Tavern Cuisine. The bar features craft cocktails, world-class wines, a selection of over 200 whiskeys, including between 5 and 8 hand selected single barrels. We serve our full menu every night until 1:00 AM and bar menu until 1:30 AM in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Drop by and join us anytime.
Phone no: (617) 236-4083
When the craft beer revolution began nearly 20 years ago, Yard House was there pioneering the way. Taking its vast experience with brews and breweries and coupling it with a kitchen that prepares over 100 items made from scratch daily, Yard House has become a modern public house where food and beer lovers unite.
Boston Beer Works61 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215
Phone no: 6175362337
Be carried away with our deep dark stouts and chocolate-infused specials.