Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
10-20-2014 Mon Hi 54°F
10-21-2014 Tue Hi 51°F
10-22-2014 Wed Hi 57°F
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 59°F
Lo 37°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Whitecaps 2015 schedule
- Whitecaps VP Wins League Executive of the Year: Organization wins "Complete" Franchise Award
- 'Caps eliminated from playoffs with Game 3 loss
- Whitecaps fan 15, stay alive to force Game 3
- Blown call breaks tie as 'Caps drop Game 1
- 'Caps lose finale; Open playoffs Wednesday
- Whitecaps' comeback falls one run short
- Crawford leads the way in four-hit shutout
- West Michigan explodes offensively in 12-9 win
- TinCaps spoil Putkonen rehab; Skid reaches five
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)