Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
05-01-2016 Sun Hi 53°F
05-02-2016 Mon Hi 61°F
05-03-2016 Tue Hi 64°F
05-04-2016 Wed Hi 55°F
Lo 38°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Whitecaps Beat Rain and River Bandits
- Whitecaps Washed Out; Doubleheader Sunday
- Costly Error Burns Whitecaps
- Kernels Walk Off on Whitecaps
- Whitecaps Strike Early in 8-3 Win
- Kernels take First Game of Road Swing
- Maddox Wins Player of the Week
- Whitecaps Burned by Dragons
- Whitecaps Double Up Dragons
- Defense Dazzles in 8-1 Win
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)