Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
05-27-2015 Wed Hi 72°F
05-28-2015 Thu Hi 83°F
05-29-2015 Fri Hi 85°F
05-30-2015 Sat Hi 61°F
Lo 48°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- 'Caps top Captains in 12
- Ladwig quiets Captain bats
- Pankake batters Dragons in 'Caps win
- Thompson slays Dragons in shutout
- Dragons win with 10 in fifth
- Kivett swipes Whitecaps win
- Persistence pays off in 14-inning win
- Centeno stymies 'Caps in 9-2 win
- Conrad's inside-the-parker rallies Hot Rods
- Thompson, Zeile lead 'Caps shutout
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)