Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
07-27-2016 Wed Hi 89°F
07-28-2016 Thu Hi 86°F
07-29-2016 Fri Hi 79°F
07-30-2016 Sat Hi 84°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Allen helps Whitecaps Walk Off a Winner
- Dowdy Blanks Bees in Complete Game
- Whitecaps Feel the Pena in Bees Win
- Records Set as Whitecaps TIE in 15 Innings
- Great Defense Makes 'Caps a Winner
- Watkins Wills Whitecaps to Win
- Whitecaps Lose Fourth Straight
- Whitecaps Drop Sunday Matinee
- Whitecaps Fall in Extras
- 'Caps Drop Series Finale
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)