Fifth Third BallparkWestern Michigan Whitecaps
4500 West River Dr, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
The Fifth Third Bank Ballpark is home to the minor league class A baseball team associated with the MLB Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps. The stadium opened in 1994 after a year of construction with initial construction costs of $6.5 million. It has a current seating capacity of 10,071 and features a natural grass playing surface. On January 3rd 2014 a fire damaged the skyboxes and part of the stadiums structure. Renovations and repairs are planned to be complete before opening day.
06-28-2016 Tue Hi 75°F
06-29-2016 Wed Hi 77°F
06-30-2016 Thu Hi 83°F
07-01-2016 Fri Hi 76°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Home Plate near 1st base entrance
On-site - General
On-site - RV/Bus
- No event is scheduled here.
- Along the Concourse
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Whitecaps Snap Losing Skid in 9-5 Win
- Lugnuts Big Eighth Sends 'Caps to Sixth Straight Loss
- Saucedo Sends Whitecaps to Fifth Straight Defeat
- 'Caps Lose Fourth Straight
- Whitecaps Drop Second-Half Opener
- Whitecaps to Enter Playoffs as First-Half Wildcard
- Whitecaps Celebrate Third Straight Playoff Berth
- Whitecaps-7, Lugnuts-0
- It's "Win and You're in" for Whitecaps after 9-2 Victory
- 'Caps Keep Pace in Playoff Race
- All items are subject to search
- Outside the 3 main gates.
- Prohibited unless there is hot weather.
- Permitted. Lawn only.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)