Fluor Field at the West EndGreenville Drive
945 S. Main Street, Greenville, SC, 29601
Fluor Field at the West End is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Greenville, South Carolina. The $15 million ballpark is home to the Greenville Drive, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Boston Red Sox. Fluor Field is almost an exact replica of Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox. The ballpark has its own "Green Monster" replica, a 30 foot high wall in left field, and contains a manual scoreboard. Every other dimension is to the same specifications as Fenway Park, including "Pesky’s Pole" in right field. The 5,700 seat stadium opened in 2006.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- One inside the facility
On-site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Speciatly Concessions
- Throughout the concourses
- Drive Alums Added to Red Sox 40-Man Roster
- Landon Powell to Pitch in "Pinch Hit for Pendleton Place"
- Fluor Field Recognized by Stadium Journey
- Six Drive Alums Among Top Red Sox Prospects
- Greenville Craft Beer Festival on November 8th
- Clemson to Play Orange and Purple Game at Fluor Field
- "Pinch Hit for Pendleton Place" on November 6th
- Margot, Rijo Among SAL's Top Prospects
- Drive Alums Win Red Sox Minor League Awards
- Race for the Cure at Fluor Field on Saturday
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)