Frontier FieldRochester Red Wings
1 Moorie Silver Way, Rochester, NY, 14608
Frontier Field is a ballpark that is the current home to the International League's minor league ball club, the Rochester Red Wings. The ballpark opened in 1996 after almost two years of construction with initial construction costs of $35.3 million. The baseball field features a natural grass playing field and has a current seating capacity of 10,840 with standing room able to seat up to 13,500. The facility is located in Rochester, New York. In 2000, the ballpark held the Triple A All Star game. The facility has had a few upgrades including the addition of a new HD video scoreboard in 2006. The facility also improved its drainage system for the field in 2008. The ballpark's naming rights were sold to the phone company known as Frontier for $3.5 million.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Nitro Circus Live Coming to Frontier Field August 18
- Internship Opportunity: On-Field Host
- Altobelli, Wings to enter NYSBHOF
- Wings Holiday Packs On Sale NOW!
- Wings pumpkin carving contest underway
- Top 20 moments of the 20th Season
- Berrios named Batavia Downs POTW
- IronPigs stop Wings 7-1 in home finale
- Red Wings announce 2017 schedule
- Wings blank 'Pigs 1-0
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)