Gallagher-Iba ArenaOklahoma State Cowboys
W Hall of Fame Ave and N Duck St, Stillwater, OK, 74078
Gallagher-Iba Arena is home to the Oklahoma State University's NCAA Basketball team the Cowboys. The stadium opened in 1938 with original construction costs of $1.5 million. The stadium has undergone $55 million worth of renovations. The stadium has a white maple basketball playing surface.It was the most expensive playing surface available back when the stadium was built. The original seating capacity was only 9,000 but with expansion the stadium can now seat 13,611. The stadium got its name in honor of two people who impacted the University: The wrestling coach Ed Gallagher and then the basketball coach Henry Iba. The court itself is named after Coach Eddie Sutton. The stadium has 14 suites available. Renovations have included a new locker room, a player’s lounge, and whirlpools for the athletes.
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 51°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 64°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 63°F
03-09-2015 Mon Hi 57°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- East lobby across from the escalators.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the plaza and concourse levels
- East Side of the Arena on the plaza and concourse levels.
- Oklahoma State Men's Basketball news
- VIDEO - Travis Ford Previews West Virginia Game
- Game Notes - Cowboys Travel to No. 20 West Virginia
- Post-Game Notes
- Post-Game Quotes
- Oklahoma State Takes Down TCU 82-70
- Orange And Black Gives Back Launched By OSU Athletics
- Logistical Details For Fans Attending Tonight's Basketball Game
- Cowboy Basketball Honors Its Senior Class
- Weather, OSU Closure Prompt Free Admission To Wednesday Basketball Game
- You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the arena.
- No smoking allowed.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. 8.5 x 11 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)