Hank Aaron StadiumMobile BayBears
755 Bolling Bros Blvd., Mobile, AL, 36606
You can say that the Hank Aaron Stadium in Mobile, Alabama is one of the best baseball parks and to its credit, it is home to the Mobile BayBears who have been awarded the Number 1 Minor League Team of the Year. Opened in 1997, the Hank as it is fondly called, can seat 6000 spectators. Every player is a champion who was ever with the BayBears and the ones who have their names in the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown at New York, even have their names in a commemorative plaque which can be seen in the exterior of the stadium. You can feel the action and experience the game real close if you are sitting in any one of the 23 luxury boxes which are very close to the home plate.
08-28-2014 Thu Hi 97°F
08-29-2014 Fri Hi 92°F
08-30-2014 Sat Hi 91°F
08-31-2014 Sun Hi 94°F
Lo 79°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On-site - RV Parking
On-site - General
- To the right of the main gates
- Six BayBears Invited to Play in Arizona Fall League
- BayBears cap homestand with 6-1 win over Stars
- Haniger walk-off gives Mobile win in extras
- Calling all dogs! Sunday is "Bark-in-the-Park"
- Shipley, 'pen and bats stun Stars with 5-1 victory.
- BayBears Drury & Simmons Sweep Weekly Awards
- Lights On: BayBears Complete Win Then Fall Late
- Lights Out: BayBears Rally Suspended in Ninth
- Montilla's walk-off homer gives Mobile series win
- BayBears and Smokies Postponed Saturday Night
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)