Harry Grove StadiumFrederick Keys
21 Stadium Drive , Frederick, MD, 21703
Harry Grove Stadium is home to the minor league baseball team, the Frederick Keys. The stadium opened in 1990 with initial construction costs of $7 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 5,500. The stadium has been renovated a few times which have allowed for a new playing field, seating, and lighting system. The stadium also added a new HD LED scoreboard and a video board in 2009. In 2013 the stadium started to look for a sponsor to purchase the naming rights to the stadium. In addition to baseball games the stadium has also been the host to a Bob Dylan concert in 2006 and a WWE wrestling event.
03-04-2015 Wed Hi 42°F
03-05-2015 Thu Hi 31°F
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 29°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 44°F
Lo 24°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Section 204
Directly in front of the Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout Facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 203
- Keys Coaching Staff to Feature Familiar Faces
- Keys Announce Naming Rights Partnership with Nymeo Federal Credit Union
- Seasonal Staff for 2015 Unveiled
- Oh Say Can you Sing?
- Dates Set for 2015 Keys Job Fair
- Staff Reflects on Favorite Memories of No. 1 Keys Fan
- Keys Announce Staff Promotion, Additions
- News Teams Assemble!
- Former Keys Pitchers Wilson and Wright Added to O's 40-Man Roster
- Davies' Scoreless Innings Streak Ends in Desert
- All guests are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)