Harry Grove StadiumFrederick Keys
21 Stadium Drive , Frederick, MD, 21703
Harry Grove Stadium is home to the minor league baseball team, the Frederick Keys. The stadium opened in 1990 with initial construction costs of $7 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 5,500. The stadium has been renovated a few times which have allowed for a new playing field, seating, and lighting system. The stadium also added a new HD LED scoreboard and a video board in 2009. In 2013 the stadium started to look for a sponsor to purchase the naming rights to the stadium. In addition to baseball games the stadium has also been the host to a Bob Dylan concert in 2006 and a WWE wrestling event.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Section 204
Directly in front of the Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout Facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 203
- Keys Games to Air All Season on 1450 AM The Source
- Fans Invited to Kickoff the 2015 Season at Keys Fest
- Wear Keys Apparel and Win Tickets!
- Frederick Keys and Restaurant Association of Maryland to Partner on Taste of Frederick Event
- Sajak, Seinfeld and the Cowboy Monkey Rodeo Headline Keys 2015 Promo Schedule
- Boston Fans Encouraged to Escape Winter in Keys Paradise
- Keys Coaching Staff to Feature Familiar Faces
- Keys Announce Naming Rights Partnership with Nymeo Federal Credit Union
- Seasonal Staff for 2015 Unveiled
- Oh Say Can you Sing?
- All guests are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)