Harry Grove StadiumFrederick Keys
21 Stadium Drive , Frederick, MD, 21703
Harry Grove Stadium is home to the minor league baseball team, the Frederick Keys. The stadium opened in 1990 with initial construction costs of $7 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 5,500. The stadium has been renovated a few times which have allowed for a new playing field, seating, and lighting system. The stadium also added a new HD LED scoreboard and a video board in 2009. In 2013 the stadium started to look for a sponsor to purchase the naming rights to the stadium. In addition to baseball games the stadium has also been the host to a Bob Dylan concert in 2006 and a WWE wrestling event.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Section 204
Directly in front of the Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout Facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 203
- Carolina Defeats Frederick 4-3 in Tight Contest
- Keys Shutout in Carolina 1-0
- Keys Score Three in Ninth to Win 9-8 in Wild Game
- Miller's Pitching, Timely Hitting Hand Keys 7-1 Win
- Keys Fall Short in 4-3 Game at Salem
- Dosch Named Carolina League "Player of the Week"
- Evans Homers Twice to Deny Keys Four-Game Sweep
- Twice as Nice, Wynns Hits Ninth Inning Walk-Off Homer
- Caronia Gives Keys Third Walk-Off Win
- Season-High 13 Hits Lead Keys Past Blue Rocks
- All guests are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)