1 Speedway Blvd, Homestead, FL, 33035
In efforts to revitalize the Miami area after Hurricane Andrew in 1992, the construction of the Homestead-Miami Speedway began and the grand opening ceremonies took place just three years later in 1995. Located in Homestead, Florida on 600 acres of land, this 1.5 mile oval speedway is home to NASCAR events such as the Ford Ecoboost 400, Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series. With seating capacity for 65,000 spectators, there are also parking spaces for 30,000 vehicles and 1,300 spaces for RV parking. An unintended bonus of the tropical venue is the 1,005 palm trees of 15 different varieties that surround the speedway.
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 73°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 68°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 72°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 76°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- Nascar Xfinity Series Event Date Time: 11/21/2015 TBA
- Ford Eco-Boost 400 Event Date Time: 11/22/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- Lobby of the Administrative Building
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 6x6x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Prohibited in the Grandstands.
- Permitted. Must be 6x6x12 inches max.
- Permitted. One clear plastic bag per person. 18x18x4 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)