Hooper Eblen CenterTennessee Tech Golden Eagles
1100 McGee Blvd , Cookeville, TN, 38501
The Hooper Eblen Center is home to the Tennessee Technological University's basketball and volleyball teams, the Golden Eagles. The stadium is named in honor of the University's coach, Hooper Eblen. The facility opened in 1977 and has a current seating capacity of up to 9,280 people. It is located in Cookeville, Tennessee. Students often refer to the center as The Hoop. The facility features a hardwood playing surface with good lighting and has restrooms on site.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Tech softball hosts Eastern Kentucky on Senior Weekend
- Tech tennis to play at No. 5 Ohio State in opening round of NCAA Tournament
- Tickets for Tennessee Tech-UT football game on sale May 2 via priority list
- Golden Eagles claim series from Little Rock with convincing 15-2 Sunday win
- Golden Eagles complete the sweep over Morehead State with 5-1 victory on Sunday
- Golden Eagles split doubleheader at Little Rock, set up Sunday rubber match at 1 p.m.
- Golden Eagles best Morehead State in two games on Saturday
- Tech Athletics to host NCAA tennis selection show viewing party
- Naerdemann and Brewer highlight TTU soccer team awards
- Tech baseball back on the road for three-game series at Little Rock
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)