First Niagara CenterBuffalo Sabres
The First Niagara Center is home to the NHL's Buffalo Sabres. It opened in 1996 with construction costs of $127.5 million. The stadium has seating for 19,070 for hockey games but can expand to 19,200 for basketball games. There are 80 luxury suites at the center. The stadium features a large HD Daktronics scoreboard with the Sabres logo below. In 2011, the stadium installed brand new locker rooms for the players at a cost of $6 million. The stadium offers coat checking on the 100 and 200 levels for Sabers games. First Niagara Center turned into a smoke-free facility so there are no longer smoking areas on the property. The stadium is accessible through public transportation with two bus routes and a train nearby.
- First Niagara Center
1 Seymour Knox III Plaza Buffalo, NY 14203
Call at (716) 855-4100
- Erie County
- Ellerbe Beckett
- First Niagra Financial Group
- Marine Midland Arena, HSBC Arena
- Right side of the Pavilion behind the escalators.
- 1100 Level near Aisle 4
- South Food Court near Aisle 16
- Just past the Suite Level stairs on 200 Level
- West Food Court near Aisle 2
Adjacent to facility - Garage
- $8.00-$10.00 advance, $10.00-$12.00 day of
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- : (Handicap access)
- Throughout facility
- East end of the Pavilion
- 100 Level between Aisles 7-8
- 300 Level between Aisles 13-14
- Yahoo! Sports
- Five things Brian Burke taught us at his press conference (Puck Daddy)
- Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Avalanche could be fall out boys; Rick Nash vs. Columbus (Puck Daddy)
- Three Periods: Burke's big challenge in Calgary; Quenneville's elite company; Crosby vs. Ovechkin all over again (Yahoo Sports)
- Notes: Lucic putting best foot forward in Olympics bid (Comcast SportsNet New England)
- Hodgson (‘took a little bit of a banging’) out; Leino back in (NBC Sports)
- Jay Feaster fired as Calgary Flames GM, Brian Burke to take over interim role (Puck Daddy)
- Fantasy Hockey: Why Taylor Hall is a stud, P.K. Subban is a dud (Puck Daddy)
- Kings beat Maple Leafs 3-1 for 5th straight win (The Associated Press)
- Sabres-Senators Preview (The Associated Press)
- All items are subject to search
- Must see Guest Services if you wish to smoke.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video.
Browse Fan Reviews
Adam's Mark Hotels & Resorts120 Church Street, Buffalo, NY, 14202
Phone no: 716-845-5100
The Adam's Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire.
Comfort Suites601 Main Street, Buffalo, NY, 14202
Phone no: 716-854-5500
The Comfort Suites Downtown is located in the heart of downtown Buffalo's business, theater & entertainment districts.
Embassy Suites200 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY, 14202
Phone no: 716-842-1000
Come stay at our brand new Embassy Suites Buffalo NY Hotel
Gino & Joe's Pizzeria400 Main Street, Buffalo, NY, 14202
Phone no: 716-856-3107
Great Food, Great Specials, Great Prices
Pettibones Grille275 Washington Street, Buffalo, NY, 14203
Phone no: 716-846-2100
Our unique atmosphere, open banquet facility and large bar are hits any time of the year!