Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
04-25-2015 Sat Hi 66°F
04-26-2015 Sun Hi 56°F
04-27-2015 Mon Hi 64°F
04-28-2015 Tue Hi 66°F
Lo 42°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 04/30/2015 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 05/01/2015 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 05/02/2015 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 05/03/2015 1:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Baseball Event Date Time: 05/04/2015 6:35PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Isotopes Split Series With Tacoma
- Isotopes Offense Stifled, Fall To Rainiers 3-0
- Topes Beat Rainiers 5-3, Bettis Tosses Gem
- Isotopes Game To Be Nationally Televised
- Wheeler, Adames Go Deep Twice
- Isotopes Drop Finale, Split Series
- Isotopes Fall Victim To Walk Off
- Garneau Mashes Grand Slam In Topes Win
- Wheeler, Paulsen Lead Isotopes To 11-2 Win
- Five-Run First Catapults Isotopes To Win
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)