Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 05/31/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 06/01/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 06/02/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 06/03/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Las Vegas 51s Event Date Time: 06/09/2016 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Isotopes Fall to I-Cubs in 11 Innings
- I-Cubs Spoil Anderson's Solid Debut
- Isotopes Rained Out In Omaha
- Paul Konerko, Stu Walker to be Inducted into Albuquerque Professional Baseball Hall of Fame
- Isotopes Blow Away Storm Chases with 12-4 Win
- Lannan, Storm Chasers Down Isotopes 6-1
- Isotopes End Losing Streak with 4-2 Victory in Extras
- Zephyrs Complete Sweep of the Isotopes
- Zephyrs Hand Isotopes Fifth Consecutive Loss
- Isotopes Fall to Zephyrs, Drop Fourth Straight
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)