Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 74°F
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 78°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 77°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Isotopes Auction Off "Dodger Blue" Jerseys
- Isotopes, Rockies Agree To Four-Year Player Development Contract
- Isotopes Drop Season Finale 5-0 To 51s
- Isotopes Erase Eight-Run Deficit, Beat 51s 12-11 In 11 Innings
- Isotopes Announce 2014 Player Choice Awards
- Isotopes Rally With Five Runs In The Eighth To Beat Las Vegas 9-6
- Isotopes Open Final Homestand Of Season With 10-5 Win Against 51s
- Joc Pederson Named Pacific Coast League Most Valuable Player
- Isotopes Edged 2-1 By RedHawks In Series Finale
- Big Innings Too Much For Isotopes In 13-6 Loss To RedHawks
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)