Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
- Isotopes Park
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S Albuquerque, NM 87100
Call at (505) 924-2255
- Ken Young
- Left-center Fiel
- 2 by the Main Entrance, and 1 near the 3rd Base stairwell.
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Orbit's Home Run for the Holidays this Saturday
- Isotopes Park Named 2013 Field of the Year
- Bundy Named Dodgers Third Base Coach
- Buss Named Topps' Triple-A All-Star
- Isotopes Unveil 2014 Schedule
- Dodgers Recall Castellanos, Select Contract of Buss
- Dodgers Select Contract of Garcia
- Dodgers Recall Withrow
- Isotopes End Season with Win
- Isotopes Overmatch Zephyrs in Win
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.