Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 84°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 74°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 78°F
08-04-2014 Mon Hi 82°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Isotopes Surrender 5-0 Decision To River Cats
- Isotopes Scratched By River Cats 7-2
- Isotopes Win Again, Beat River Cats 7-4
- Isotopes Split Series With Aces After 6-0 Defeat
- Isotopes Beat Aces 5-2, Eye Fourth-Straight Series Win
- Isotopes Bested 7-3 By Aces To Even Series
- Isotopes Rout Reno 16-7 For Ninth Win In Last 11 Games
- Pederson's Eighth Inning Grand Slam Lifts Isotopes Over Grizzlies 8-7
- Isotopes Tame Grizzlies With 8-7 Victory
- Isotopes Lose 1-0 To Grizzlies In Rain-Shortened Game
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)