Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
03-07-2014 Fri Hi 61°F
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 55°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 59°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 67°F
Lo 38°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2014 Isotopes Promotions Released
- Million-Dollar Videoboard to be Ready by Opening Night
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Tomorrow March 8
- "Live at the Lab" Gigs Available
- 2014 Isotopes Job Fair A Great Success
- Damon Berryhill to Manage Isotopes in 2014
- Isotopes Park Named 2013 Field of the Year
- Bundy Named Dodgers Third Base Coach
- Buss Named Topps' Triple-A All-Star
- Isotopes Unveil 2014 Schedule
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)