Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 07/04/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 07/05/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 07/06/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Memphis Redbirds Event Date Time: 07/14/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Memphis Redbirds Event Date Time: 07/15/2016 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Bees Complete Sweep of Isotopes
- Isotopes Fans Put Away 32,312 Hot Dogs
- Isotopes Fall 5-3 to Bees for 11th Straight Loss
- Isotopes Drop 10th Straight in 7-6 Loss to Bees
- Losing Streak Reaches Nine as Isotopes Fall 5-2
- Hoffman Shines in Pitcher's Duel as Grizzlies Complete Sweep
- Isotopes Drop Seventh Straight, Fall to Grizzlies 5-2
- Isotopes Come Up Short in Loss to Grizzlies
- Isotopes Drop Fifth Straight in Series Opener at Fresno
- Aces Complete Four-Game Sweep of Isotopes
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)