Joker Marchant StadiumLakeland Flying Tigers
2301 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL, 33805
Joker Marchant Stadium is an outdoor baseball facility located in Lakeland, Florida. The facility is home to the Detroit Tigers spring training as well as their affiliates the Lakeland Flying Tigers and the GCL Tigers. The 8,500 seat stadium has been open since 1966.
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 89°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 89°F
04-27-2014 Sun Hi 92°F
04-28-2014 Mon Hi 91°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Behind Home Plate
- Miggy's hot bat backs Scherzer over White Sox
- Tigers to honor Leyland on May 10
- Worth's wait pays off with start vs. White Sox
- Ausmus: Pine tar use 'isn't a big deal'
- Tigers' shift strategies beginning to evolve
- Porcello looks to separate Tigers from AL Central pack
- Ray tosses 8 1/3 shutout innings at Triple-A
- Tigers bullpen unable to protect Smyly's lead
- Avila looking for ways to beat defensive shifts
- Ausmus recalls Wrigley Field experiences
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)