Joseph L. Bruno StadiumTri-City Valley Cats
80 Vandenburgh Ave, Troy, NY, 12180
Joseph L. Bruno Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Troy, New York. The ballpark is home to the Tri-City Valley Cats, a minor league baseball affiliate of the Houston Astros. The stadium opened in 2002 and has a seating capacity of 4,500 people, but can hold up to 6,000 people with the outfield berm, luxury boxes and a picnic area.
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 69°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 71°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 60°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 60°F
Lo 37°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 1st base side of the main entrance
1st and 3rd base sides - General
South Paw's Den
- 3rd base side of the main entrance
- Astros call up former 'Cat, George Springer
- Friday Night Lights high school baseball at "The Joe"
- National Anthem tryouts set for April 5 at Crossgates Mall
- ValleyCats announce youth field renovations
- 'Cats Reveal 2014 Summer Promo Lineup!
- ValleyCats team with Hannaford for "Show on the Road"
- Romero to return as 'Cats skipper in 2014
- ValleyCats Accepting Applications for '4 in 24' Youth Field Renovations
- MLB MVP Award Winners from the New York-Penn League
- 'Cats statement on passing of Rip Rowan
- All guests subject to search
- Non-professional cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)