Joseph P. Riley, Jr. ParkCharleston Riverdogs
Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Charleston, South Carolina near the campus of The Citadel Military Academy. The ballpark is home to the Citadel Bulldogs college baseball team and the Charleston RiverDogs, a class A, minor league affiliate of the New York Yankees. The 6,000 seat stadium has been open since 1997.
- Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park
360 Fishburne St. Charleston, SC 29403
Call at (843) 723-7241
- City of Charleston
- HOK Sports
- 1st Base Side
Police Department & Brittle Bank -
- $ 5.00; Free Sunday Parking
- Can't see the event you are searching for?
- Hall of Famer Phil Niekro & Atlanta Braves All-Star Javy Lopez Highlight the Hot Stove Banquet
- RiverDogs Capture Prestigious Larry MacPhail Award
- Introducing the Pumpkin Beer Shake!
- RiverDogs to Host Monster Bash...A Ballyard Smash
- Mike Veeck to Be Enshrined in Florida State League's Hall of Fame
- RiverDogs Promote Four; Add Abzug & Cain to Front Office
- RiverDogs Receive Multiple South Atlantic League Awards
- Greg Bird Named to SAL All-Star Team