Kauffman StadiumKansas City Royals
Expired food served at Kauffman Stadium
Posted November 14, 201441 Action News Staff - KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The ...Read More...
World Series lights shine on Kauffman Stadium
Posted October 21, 2014Join us Saturday on Stadiums USA Radio as Royal...Read More...
11-24-2014 Mon Hi 42°F
11-25-2014 Tue Hi 43°F
11-26-2014 Wed Hi 39°F
11-27-2014 Thu Hi 44°F
Lo 32°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Plans for a new Kansas City Chiefs football stadium and Kansas City Athletics baseball stadium were drawn in 1967 after fans approved bonds for the project. But prior to the 1968 season, A’s owner Charles Finley moved the team to Oakland. After the move, Missouri Senator Stuart Symington pressured baseball for an expansion team in Kansas City. Baseball obliged, granting Kansas City a new franchise in 1969. The newly named Royals played in old Municipal Stadium until brand new Royals Stadium opened in 1973. It was renamed Kauffman Stadium in 1993.
- Plaza Level at Sections 244 & 211
- Loge Level near Escalator behind home plate
- View Level in both food court areas
- East Gate
East & West Lots -
- $ 10.00 for Cars and Motorcycles; $ 11.00 for oversized vehicles; $ 15.00 for buses and Tractor Trailers
- Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 TBA
- Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 TBA
- Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals Event Date Time: 04/09/2015 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals Event Date Time: 04/17/2015 TBA
- Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals Event Date Time: 04/18/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
KC Royals Majestic Team Store
- At Gate C behind Home Plate
- Plaza Level behind Diamond Club Lobby
- Rays narrow managerial search to three
- Royals make trade, add prospects to 40-man roster
- Ranking the top 25 prospects from the Arizona Fall League
- Royals add former infielder Getz to front office
- Former 20-game winner Sadecki dies at 73
- Royals bid farewell to Butler, return attention to needs
- A's sign free-agent DH Butler to three-year deal
- Royals' DH plan revolves around loss of Butler
- Royals release Spring Training schedule
- Guthrie visits Japanese Hall of Fame exhibit
World Series lights shine on Kauffman Stadium2014-10-21 16:01:58
Join us Saturday on Stadiums USA Radio as Ro...Read More...
Expired food served at Kauffman Stadium2014-11-14 18:28:41
41 Action News Staff -
- All items are subject to search
- Still and Video Permitted No Tripods or Flash
- Permitted if small and don't obstruct other's view
- Permitted - must fold & go under seat
- Permitted - no large bags
Browse Fan Reviews
Phone no: (816) 923-3000
Did you know that with 200 fountains, Kansas City is second (in number of fountains) only to Rome? That’s right, gang— Rome as in Rome, Italy. Yeah, that’s pretty cool, and, yes, it’s true. But fountains aside, K.C. is a pretty unbelievable place. Here’s another world feat— K.C. is the barbecue Capital of the World, and not a secondary capitol behind Rome in this instance. So as you venture into a city full of livelihood and innovation let the Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium help you enjoy all that the city has to offer
Phone no: (816) 231-1123
This BBQ legend was founded in the early 1920's, by Charlie Bryant, Arthur's older brother. When Charlie died, Arthur took over and moved the BBQ restaurant to 18th and Brooklyn, just four blocks away from Municipal stadium, the home of the Kansas City Blues, followed by the Kansas City Athletics. Municipal Stadium was also the first home of the Kansas City Chiefs. With the move near to the ball park, it became a nationally known eatery. Major league players ate there and fans would stop in before the games to eat on the premises or take out to the ball park. The fame of Arthur Bryant's grew. Then renowned author Calvin Trillin declared in Playboy magazine that "...the single best restaurant in the world is Arthur Bryant's Barbeque at 18th & Brooklyn in Kansas City."
Phone no: (816) 569-6032
You know how, after you’ve had a really long day, all you can think about is a nice comforting dinner? Maybe it’s something you grew up eating, something fresh and soul-soothing, something that takes you back to the sheer joy of tasting and allows all other thoughts on your mind to simply drift away. Now…couple the bliss of satisfaction in sustenance with the responsibility of supporting your local farmer and reducing the demand on the earth in food transportation and you’ll understand the reasoning behind The Farmhouse.
Phone no: (816) 842-3890
Located in the heart of Kansas City's downtown convention and business district, Hotel Savoy offers more than just a room. We also offer an elegant dinner at the Savoy Grill. With gracious dining since 1903, the Savoy Grill offers a wide variety of choices for a wonderful meal, from live Maine Lobster to delicious steaks. The Hotel Savoy & Savoy Grill -- a truly memorable experience for your next business trip, special getaway, meeting or catered affairs.