LIVESTRONG Sporting ParkSporting Kansas City
Home for the Sporting Kansas City, Sporting Park was designed as a soccer stadium and was opened in 2011. It was formerly known as Livestrong Sporting Park when the Livestrong Foundation was a title sponsor but was given the present name after the agreement was terminated. Perhaps it is the inspiration behind what the stadium stands for which has given the Sporting KC such glorious victories in the past year.
In fact, fans are advised to arrive ahead of time to take their places in the 18,467-seater stadium. The stadium is fast becoming the preferred choice of many as it has already hosted international games with the national men’s and women’s soccer teams also having had their turns at the turf. No wonder it has won the "Venue of the Year Award" in 2012.
- LIVESTRONG Sporting Park
One Sporting Way Kansas City, MO 66111
- Kansas Unified Development, LLC.
- Livestrong Foundation
- Elevators are located near the public and club entrances at LIVESTRONG Sporting Park.
- Main Concourse
- Sporting KC vs Columbus Crew
- Parking for USMNT public training and World Cup Qualifier at Sporting Park
- Sporting KC 2012 MLS Playoff Game #1
- Sporting KC 2014 Season Tickets Renewal
- Kansas City, Kan. to host 2013 MLS All-Star Game
- 2013 MLS All-Star Game
- Flatlands Country Music Festival
- Sporting KC vs Montreal Impact
- Sporting Kansas City vs D.C. United
- Sporting KC vs Portland Timbers
- Fans should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents.
- Per stadium policies, LIVESTRONG Sporting Park is a non-smoking and tobacco free facility. There are no designated smoking locations inside the stadium. Fans that do not comply with the smoking policy inside the stadium may be subject to ejection.
- Must be 11” x 17” x 10” or smaller
- Members' Club Section Only