Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
05-27-2015 Wed Hi 87°F
05-28-2015 Thu Hi 90°F
05-29-2015 Fri Hi 89°F
05-30-2015 Sat Hi 86°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- No event is scheduled here.
- Behind Section 117
- Cabrera powers Bats to 4-3 win over Hens
- Toledo's offense too much for Bats in 11-2 loss
- Holmberg picks up third win in 5-4 win over Red Sox
- Bats K.O. Red Sox, 6-1, on Superhero Night
- Bats fall despite late rally to Pawtucket, 6-5
- Bats win thriller in extra innings beating Pawtucket, 6-5
- Jon Moscot remains undefeated as Bats take series, 4-2
- Bats beat Tides, 4-1 in game 2 of series
- Bats fall 9-3, snapping four-game streak
- Superhero Night headlines 10-game homestand
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)