Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- Louisville Bats vs Charlotte Knights Event Date Time: 07/26/2016 7:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Charlotte Knights Event Date Time: 07/27/2016 7:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Toledo Mud Hens Event Date Time: 08/03/2016 7:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Toledo Mud Hens Event Date Time: 08/04/2016 7:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Columbus Clippers Event Date Time: 08/05/2016 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Behind Section 117
- Bats dethrone Knights, 6-2
- Bats lose to the IronPigs,5-1
- Bats can't overcome IronPigs eighth inning, lose 8-2
- Series evened up after Bats win, 4-3
- Bats fall short in home stand opener, 7-3
- Bats win series in Columbus, 7-5
- Bats blow three-run lead, lose in 10th, 9-8
- Bats begin road trip with third straight win, 4-1
- The Bats win four-game series against Indians
- Bats walk-off on Christmas in July, 3-2
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)