Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Knicks Find Right Fit in Trade For Jerian Grant
- Knicks Acquire Guillermo Hernangomez
- Knicks Acquire Draft Rights To Jerian Grant
- Kristaps Porzingis Is Ready For The Challenge That Awaits
- With The No. 4 Pick, The Knicks Select Kristaps Porzingis
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Frank Kaminsky
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Trey Lyles
- Phil Jackson and Knicks Front Office Evaluate Options Heading Into Draft
- Social Corner: Knicks React to Thrilling NBA Finals
- Knicks Las Vegas Summer League Schedule Announced
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)