Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Knicks Armed With Options At No. 4
- Knicks Receive 4th Pick in NBA Draft
- Langston Galloway Named to NBA All-Rookie 2nd Team
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Justise Winslow
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Emmanuel Mudiay
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: D'Angelo Russell
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Karl-Anthony Towns
- 2015 Draft Prospect Profile: Jahlil Okafor
- NBA Draft Combine Day 2 Roundup: Kentucky, Russell, Winslow
- NBA Combine Day 1 Roundup
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)