Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 28°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 28°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 31°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 36°F
Lo 6°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Knicks Sign Langston Galloway for Remainder of Season
- Social Corner: Knicks Hunker Down in NYC Storm
- Christina Aguilera, Rockettes to Open 2015 NBA All-Star Game
- NYK 71, CHA 76: Hardaway Season High Not Quite Enough
- Langston Galloway’s Confidence Fueling Rise From D-League to Knicks Starting Lineup
- NYK 113, ORL 106: Knicks Win 3rd Straight
- Melo Voted All-Star Starter For NY Showcase: "A Special Moment"
- Pop superstar Ariana Grande to headline halftime show during NBA All-Star 2015
- NYK 98, PHI 91: Knicks Win Second Straight in Philly
- USA vs World in new Rising Stars Challenge format
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)