Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
05-02-2016 Mon Hi 60°F
05-03-2016 Tue Hi 60°F
05-04-2016 Wed Hi 55°F
05-05-2016 Thu Hi 67°F
Lo 51°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Ticket Plan Form
- Knicks Next Steps: Hiring The Head Coach
- Infographic: Kristaps Porzingis' Record-Breaking Rookie Campaign
- NYK 90, IND 102: Grant, Williams Shine in Season Finale
- Preview: Knicks Battle Pacers in Season Finale
- NYK 89, TOR 93: Grant Sets Career High but Raptors Prevail
- Preview: Knicks Host TOR on Fan Appreciation Night
- NYK 109, PHI 102: Lopez Clutch as Knicks Hang On
- Preview: Knicks Go For Season Sweep in Philly
- NYK 97, CHA 111: Six Knicks Score in Double Figures in Loss
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)