Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
10-20-2014 Mon Hi 60°F
10-21-2014 Tue Hi 71°F
10-22-2014 Wed Hi 67°F
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 58°F
Lo 48°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Knicks Camp Report: Constructing An Efficient Offense
- This Date in Knicks History: October 17
- Knicks Camp Report: Amar'e's Red Wine Bath, Injury Updates, & Rotation Talk
- Knicks Hang on for 84-77 Win Over Sixers in Syracuse
- Late Rally Falls Short as Toronto Tops Knicks, 81-76
- Knicks Bounce Back In 96-80 Win Over Boston
- Knicks Camp Report: Melo, STAT, Shump Return, Preaching Patience, New Starting Lineup?
- Knicks Camp Report: Film Session, Melo & STAT Update, & Examining Rotations
- Knicks Drop Preseason Opener to Celtics Hartford
- Knicks Sign Didier Mbenga
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)